C H A O S

[Salvatore Boarding House]

She's gone.

Jordan has either been taken or just.....got lost? I'm begging it's the latter.

That girl has a god damn death wish, constantly getting herself into positions like this.

I pace around the living room, a glass of bourdon infused with blood, in my hands. Taking a gulp, the burning sensation rolling down my throat, calms me slightly. 

Stefan sits on the sofa, arms crossed and a cool feature on his face. However, the bouncing of his leg and small shake in his arms gives him away immediately.

Somehow, Kenzie is calm and taking care of Teddy as though her best friend disappearing is a natural occurrence. 

I know Jordan can protect herself, but she's my kid. How can I not worry about her safety? She disappeared for two years , stating that she wanted to 'study for her NEWT's and not be interrupted by our boy-brother-vampire drama' as she so kindly put it.

My thoughts are interrupted by Rose zooming in. "I can't find her anywhere baby. Maybe Klaus took her?" She give me a reassuring smile before wrapping her arms around me. I returned the gesture, resting my chin on her head after giving her a small kiss on the head.

"Well, if so, I bet he's having a hell of a time." We all chuckle slightly at Stef's comment. God does Jordan know how to piss someone off.

"Let's just hope he hasn't killed himself yet." We all laugh at my own comment, slowly settling into silence.

------------------------------------------------

[Alaric's Apartment]

Nik

His name is Nik.

My Nik...

No, it can't be. Can it?

But the accent, the smile. Oh that loving smile, those dimples. It has to be him, surely....