Dinner with Mr. Heart 2

Finally, after a couple of minutes, we arrived at his house, it was a white-painted mansion. It was indeed a sight to behold, at this point I had already started creating ideas of unimaginable experiences and memories I was going to create in this castle. Then I could hear myself screaming inside “damn girl!!! You did it. This man is fine and his money is just the perfect butter icing on the cake”.

We came out of the car and he led me into the house, everything smelt of riches, and the fragrance of the air freshener and air disinfectants blessed my nose. He turned on the light in the first room we walked in that could pass for a luxurious waiting room and walked further and met with a huge wooden door that gave way immediately he pressed a button at the handle, I would guess it was a print detective door.

As soon as the door gave way, a new view unlocked. It was indeed heaven on earth, at this time my hands were engulfed in his at elbow point, and he walked me through the steps as we descended to the sitting room when we got to the sofa, he turned around and said “This is my little abode, please feel at home.”

I was betting on taking his words seriously as I was already making myself feel at home. At the far left of the room was a bar section that reeked of quality taste as I could tell from the reflection of the light meeting the neatly arranged bottles.

He walked up to the bar fetched a bottle that was placed on the last row of the wine cabinet and walked back to me with a confident smile on his face, he said
“This is a 2008 brewed wine that was auctioned in Paris in 2012, I got it when I went on vacation then, it is the finest you will taste, and I guarantee that”
“I hope so” I replied, and we both laughed and he proceeded to unlock the wine and poured it into two wine glasses he had gotten from the bar and place carefully on the stool set in front of me and within my reach.

He crouched over and handed me a glass saying “Here you go”, I collected it and said, “Thank you”. We had very familiar conversations on various topics which made us laugh and eased out the tension that poisoned the air. I was laughing so hard at one of his jokes when he said ” You have a beautiful laugh and it makes your eyes fade away and reveal the joy you feel within, you are a beautiful woman Betty, and a rare one at that”.
I paused and looked down at my glass and my fingers grazed my wineglass, the touch of the cool glass sending shivers down my spine. At this time we were almost done with the bottle of wine in in our front.
My eyes met Ray's gaze, holding a mixture of curiosity and desire.

Ray moved closer to me and the space between us was so narrow that nothing could pass between us; I could feel his breath around my neck as he continued to blow me away with his words, and he gently kissed my neck and gently made his way to my shoulder.

He gave a soft moan raised his head to meet my gaze and said with a sense of satisfaction “You scent so nice, not only do you have an enigmatic taste in the wine you also pick your fragrance jealously” At this point I was too carried away to say anything, he smiled and kissed my forehead and gradually made his way to my cheek, then my nose and softly brushed his lips against mine to spur up a sense of want, still maintaining eye contact and his right hand placed strategically below my right ribs he said,

“can I kiss you?”

The fact that he still found the time to ask my permission amidst the heat that existed between us gave me a sense of safety and comfort, and I wholeheartedly permitted him to devour me.

He gently placed his lips against mine and parted them with his, reaching for my upper lip and sucking them with care, the I could feel his tongue searching for mine, while his hands made their way through my thighs and grabbed my butt cheek, his touch was gentle yet firm, sending a jolt of desire a pleasure straight to my core. It was a kiss that spoke of longing, of the electric chemistry that we shared.

my heart raced, and I began to encourage his touches by gently placing my left hand behind his head and moving gently to caress his ears, while my right hand made its way to his chest and around his neck, I took a break from kissing his lips and gently sucked his earlobes, while he kissed my neck, I let out a soft moan into his ears that made him feel the satisfaction of the doing the right thing.

He roughly but soothingly grabbed my ass and leaned towards me, flat enough that I could feel his hard dick pressing against my pussy and fighting to be let loose. I unbuttoned his shirt enough to let me feel his nipple, my hands surfed his hairy chest until I could find his nipple and I eventually did and they were so hard. I place my thumb and index finger at both sides of his right nipple and gently squeezed, he let out a soft moan and murmured “f*ck”.

The thrill of desire had at this point clouded
our consciousness, he gently rose from our embrace and stretched forth his hands I handed him mine and he gently pulled me from the sofa and once I was standing, he reached for my ass and lifted me from the ground.

I had my legs around him and he made his way through a few steps we arrived at the door and he hurriedly opened it; not to be distracted from the kiss we shared. He gently released me to my feet and turned me around to release me from my dress.

Once he had undone my zip, I quickly stepped away to take off my dress and all I wanted him to do at that point was watch. I gently took own my dress while he fed his eyes with a charming smile on his face, my boobs were revealed and gradually my stomach was revealed I walked closer to him and placed his hands on my breast while I walked out of my dress, he complimented my underwear as spoke softly in my ears “you are more than the naked image of you, I had imagined all day”

I was gladdened to know that I was on his mind all day, just as he was on my mind. I caught my breath as his thumb brushed against my lips. Without breaking eye contact, he leaned in, with his lips barely grazing mine, a promise of what could be.

I closed the distance between us, my lips meeting his in a passionate kiss that ignited a fire within me. Our lips moved in sync, each kisses deeper than the last, a dance of tongues that left us both breathless and wanting more.

I made my way through his chest gently unbuttoning his shirt and fully revealing his upper body, then I went for his belt and hurriedly unlocked it, then his trouser buttons and zip, completely taking down any obstacle that stopped me from having what was mine.
He had a tight lux boxer on and his dick was seeking freedom. I knelt and took off his boxers and felt his dick gently slapping my face.

I held it down and gently rubbed the cap until his pre cum lubricated my hands, I was dying to know what he tasted like, so I had him in my mouth and soaked on for a few seconds; the sense of pleasure swallowed him and he reached to raise me from my knees and pushed me to the bed. He took off my panties and brazier and took a few seconds to scan through my completely naked boy, wondering what he should do to it.

His fingers trailed down my neck, sending shivers through my body, my chest rose and fell with every ragged breath. He placed his mouth on my left nipple as he lay on his side by my side, his tongue gently caressed the tip of my nipple while he sucked on it and his fingers fondled with my right nipple.

I was so soaked with desire that I reached for his dick and gently stroke it. While his mouth was still on my nipple he found his way to my wet pussy and gently teased my clitoris. I let out a loud moan as I directed his fingers into my pussy. He pressed my nipple while he placed his hands on them and his tongue warmly sucked my clitoris. These sent a sharp sense of want as my legs began to tremble. He ignored all signs and continued to suck me hard.

By the time he was done, I was begging to have him inside me. He finally granted my wish and slid into my dripping wet orifice.