wild Night.

Our night was more than I ever imagined. The sex was so intense that I came multiple times. I struggled for composure unaware that Ray had me planned, which I did not regret. I love how hard he felt inside me and paying attention to the rhythm of my body, he gently massaged my breast and rubbed his lubricated fingers around my nipple, the feeling was exploding.

Lying upwards with my leg widely spread apart, I moved my waist thirstily, in need for some motion but he stayed still and concentrated on stimulating my body until I got so wet. Then he placed his hands right above my hips just firm enough to allow my body to respond to his stokes but right in place to receive them.

I moaned loudly at every stroke he gave. I softly moaned his name as I stared in his face and watched him bite his lips while looking down on my pussy like he was in wonder as to how sweet I felt.

He thrusted so deep and hard, that I let myself in complete submission to his grip. He leaned over and gently slide to my left ear and whispered "how does it feel, do you like it?" and murmured softly "yeaaaaas, oh myyyyyy. fucccckkk".

At this point I was totally convinced that I was sticking to this man. I loved the way he made me beg for his hard cock and the way he makes my body want him and how soothing his touches were. I wanted the experience to never end.

He kissed my lips passionately and fell by my side, he turned me to lie on my side while he  lifted my right leg and placed it on his, I felt his hand making its way down to my pussy as he gently rubbed his fingers against my clit; slowly and gently. just then his index and middle finger slided into my pussy and he covered his thumb in my clit an beginning moving them back and forth, I got so wet that I began to drip. He removed his fingers and made me lick them and he said

"Good girrlll."

He rubbed his cock in between my thighs and gently found his way inside me at this time all I wanted was for him to fuck me so hard that I loose my voice and like he heard my thoughts, he granted my wish and I could hear he moan softly and gradually his moan sounded louder and he said panting

"Yes baby, you feel so good, you are gonna make me cum".

I moaned and said "yes baby, you can cum on my face, I am all yours".

After a couple of minutes he oiled my face with his cream and it felt so good. He laid on top of me and kissed me with a smile of satisfaction on his face, after he managed to catch his breath he said "so wishes do come through".

I was confused as to what he meant and he could read the confusion on my face an he continued "the whole day I imagined what it would be like to have you in my bed as I was blown away by your beauty and could not concentrate on any task I had to do today, I am thankful that you made my day and obviously, my night."

I smile and rested my head on his chest and he wrapped me in his embrace, I kept smiling because I felt some sense of closure that he thought of me the way I thought of him and he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I concluded to myself that we had a thing going here and when I raised my head to kiss him goodnight while I resisted the urge to come off very cheap by asking him if we were a couple now, I found out that he had fallen asleep.

I kissed him goodnight and continued to replay our sex scenes in my head until I eventually fell asleep.

*****

The rays of the sun rising shone on my face warmly and I was distracted and summoned back to reality from my wild dreams. My eyes opened to a beautiful set of white roses kept on the coffee brown sofa place by the window, I slowly waged myself into a sitting position and stared happily at the flowers an decided to pick them up.

I rose to my feet and made my way to the sofa and there was a note buried in the flowers which read.

"Breakfast is served my lady, follow the traces of the petals, it will lead you to me."

I looked own and saw petals on the floor leading outside the bedroom an down the stairs, I kept following the traces of the petals until I came to the inning area and I was welcomed by the presence of the man who almost had me in the emergency room last night. He reached out for my hands and helped me to a seat just beside him.

He had just his boxers on, I could not help but stare at his nicely defined glut.

"How was your night" he asked

I chuckled shyly and said "you sure know how my night was" we both let out a quickly laughter and caught each other's eyes. He bent over towards me and kissed my lips.

"Please have your breakfast my lady, I would not be the reason you are late to work today as well".

I laughed and staredat the table that was when I discovered it would be a task to decide what toeat from the table. There are a lot of dishes to choose from like he hadplanned to tie me down with food.