Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?

Third POV

Third POV

"Hope?! Have you seen my psychology book?" 16-year-old Adonis Mikaelson yelled as he tore apart his room.

"No. But I think you had it in the library." Hope answered back to her 12 minutes younger twin.

Adonis hurried to the library and found his book. Walking past Hope's bedroom he said a soft "thank you."

Adonis quickly shut the door and locked it before removing the glamour spell that was on his book. It quickly transformed back into his grimoire.

You see, Hope could be a thief at times. So, Adonis having learned that Hope wouldn't touch his psychology books put glamour spells on her grimoires so Hope can't take them. Kol thought the idea was ingenious and with the help of Davina made them unlocatable so Hope can't use a locator spell to find them.

When Adonis was 12, Elijah and Carlisle had her tested and found out he was a genius. She has an IQ of 168. 'That's why he's so bloody perceptive.' Kol had said at the time.

Adonis was writing a new spell in his grimoire when Hope burst into his room unannounced.

The glamour spell quickly went back in place before the book's true intentions were revealed to his nosy sister.

"Whatcha doin?" Hope asked as she plopped herself on Adonis' bed.

"Reading. What does it look like I'm doing?" Adonis asked sarcastically.

"Why do you read so much? You never have time for any fun." Hope queried then told her twin.

"Because reading is fun for me. Anyways, what do you want?" The blonde questioned his sister.

"Mom said I could borrow one of your grimoires so hand one over." Hope said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"No." He replied quietly.

Hope was taken back by her brother. How dare he say no?

"Adonis. Give. Me. A. Grimoire. Now." Hope demand through her teeth, the room starting to shake from the firstborn's anger.

"They aren't yours. They belong to me and I said no." The second born practically snarled to his older sister. Adonis' anger was making it start to storm outside.

Davina, Elijah, Carlisle, and Kol were walking into the Abattoir when everything drastically changed and soon they were running upstairs; Klaus and Hayley already at the Adonis' door.

"What the hell is going on?" Davina and Carlisle asked watching the twins who were still arguing.

"Adonis is being stubborn as usual." Hayley said as she also watched the fight.

Elijah, Carlisle, Kol, and Davina could see Adonis losing control as tears flooded into his eyes.

"Why do you always assume it's Adonis' fault?" Kol questioned his half brother who rolled his eyes.