Chapter Ten: Rowan and Christopher

Bonding with Harper made Adonis unbelievably happy

Bonding with Harper made Adonis unbelievably happy. He always had Mimi as his nonbiological sister but she always had each other. Adonis felt like he could have that bond with Harper as another older sister to look up to

He for some reason believe that Christopher and Rowan didn't like him. He had no reasoning behind his belief, he just assumed. While on the contrary, Christopher and Rowan didn't hate the boy. They loved the boy. Truth be told the brunettes always wanted another brother. Christopher and Rowan loved their sisters dearly but there was no one around their age that he could really talk to about boy problems, although Harper gave good advice in the area too.

Adonis, who was now going by his middle name James was staring at himself in the mirror. He was looking at the short blonde hair that was in its usually straight style, he had no clue how to do any other look and never asked Kol, Elijah, and Carlisle for help.

Christopher and Rowan saw the blonde's almost inner turmoil and an idea popped into their head. They knocked on the wall to alert James that someone was there and watched how the blonde hair swooped in his direction.

"Need some help?" Rowan asked, gesturing to his hair.

"Please." James agreed with pink coating his cheeks.

Rowan and Christopher pulled the boy over to the bed and made him sit.

"Comb please." Rowan said and James handed his comb and felt the nimble fingers begin to work through his hair.

"How do you like Charlotte so far?" Christopher questioned as he sit next to James as Rowan comb through the almost bleach blonde locks.

"I like it here. I'm happy, which is new. New Orleans was full of too many sad memories. I miss some of my family but leaving was for the best. I'm sure my sister didn't care, she liked to have our parent's attention." The blonde rambled as Rowan and Christopher listened intently.

"Well, we're glad that you're happy. You and the dark brown girl have made quite an impact." Ignoring the 'hey!' That came from Mimi, Christopher continued. "We've always wanted another brother you know? I mean having a sister is great and all but sometimes we wish that there was a boy around and now you're here. Clearly, this was fate."

James pondered the older boys' words for a moment. They basically called the blonde their brother and it made a warm feeling swell in his chest.

"This is nice. I never really had a brother or sister. She was always too involved in her own world and everything else revolved around her. No one really ever had time for me. I was always to embarrassed to ask for help. I should know how to do my own hair but I just don't." James sighed as his cheeks turned crimson once again from embarrassment.

"Hey. Stop comparing yourself to her. You're your own person and we happen to like you just the way you are. So what if you never learned? It gives us an excuse to do some brotherly bonding. You have a two new brother Jimmie. And we'll always be here." Rowan reassured the blonde.

The two brunette saw the smile on the blonde's face and felt like it could power the whole city with how big it was.

"And finished!" The two Howlett boys cheered as they put hair gel.

"Thanks, guys." The youngest Mikaelson heir squealed as he looked as his hair in the mirror.

"Your welcome Jimmie. Now let's go downstairs. The girls want to challenge us to a game of MarioKart." Rowan said as he and Christopher put their arms around the blonde.

"We'll kick their asses." James giggled and the three boys walked downstairs together. No longer just housemates but brothers.