TWO, If you're reading this, it's too late.

—— episode three,  if you're reading this, it's too late

—— episode three, if you're reading this,
it's too late.

—— episode three,  if you're reading this, it's too late

Courtlyn's narration.

   DO NOT DATE A GUY THAT IS BROKE AND HARD-HEADED AND IS NAMED MARCUS. I should've known he was a walking red flag just by looking at his name. but he was cute so i dated him all through-out high-school; on & off again.

  I thought that after high-school, he would leave me the fuck alone but... that was too good to be true.

  "Can you stop calling my phone?" I exclaimed as I entered my dorm, i decided to get a dorm and leave the apartment behind, it was getting lonely in there. I had my phone in one hand and my bag in the other.

  "I can't talk to my girl?" Marcus asked dumbly, i looked over at the imaginary camera in the corner of my dorm, i'm not his girl anymore, he's delusional.

  "Marcus, i am not about to do this with you today." I sat my stuff down, stripping out of my casual clothes and putting on pajamas. I plopped down on my bed and pulled out my laptop.

  "do what? Stop acting brand new just because you at Cal-U now." I rolled my eyes heavily, to the point where they almost got stuck, that's how irritable this nigga is. I always block his number, and he always finds a new way to contact me.

  Obsessed I say. Obsessed.

  "What does me being at Cal-U have to do with anything?" i started typing up words for my essay, "are you upset because you're not in college? Or are you upset because you're selling dope on Lidell drive to pay your mama her rent money back?" I heard nothing but silence on the other end.

  Mhm, got him speechless. Bet he won't try me again.

  "Don't call my phone, no more." I declared, i was about to press the end call button, "and while you're at it, how about you stop taking some of the drugs you sell, maybe it'll help you stop being delusional." And I ended the call right there.