EIGHT, luca and courtlyn.

—— episode n/a

—— episode n/a.
Courtlyn's pov

  Ever since Alade left a few days ago, i've been feeling the worst heartbreak ever.

For one, i had been ignoring everyone except for Luca for the past few days. For two, Alade left and i was afraid that he was never coming back, cause if my mother found out he came to see me, she'd have a heart attack. And lastly, my father. He's gonna leave me permanently next month. And i'm not ready for that.

I've been staying in Luca's dorm. Because he was the only one i wanted to be around right now.

"You should really text them back. Every time we get to telphy's class they pester me with questions, Cee." Luca sat down beside me on his bed, with a sandwich in his right hand. He broke it in half and gave me a piece.

"But do you answer them?"

He shook his head, "nah, i just shrug. Why won't you just tell them what happened?"

I sat up and huffed, my hair was all over my face, he grabbed a scrunchie and put my hair in a ponytail.

I pulled out my phone and pressed the article i read days ago and handed it to him.

'Actor Alade James, spotted leaving the dorm room building of Cal-U with College Tennis Star, Courtlyn Neeman.'

I looked distraught in the picture they used in the article, there were people assuming i was his girlfriend, that i was crying because he had broken up with me. And plenty of more rumors. No one knew he was my brother considering he never talked about us and i never talked about him to the media.

"I know for a fact that they aren't concerned about my well being, but more so about my brother. Thats the only reason they want to reach me. To know about why he was here." I answered his question as he scrolled through the comments of the article.

His lazy expression turned into one of shock.

"Wow, these people are crazy." He smacked on his sandwich, getting the crumbs on my phone screen.

"Exactly. And you know how the girls are. They ask too many questions."

He nodded and handed my phone back, he lazily got up from the bed and went to grab his laptop. "I'm gonna text them now."

I immediately shook my head, "hell no, don't do that, Lu." I tried to take the laptop but he jumped up and moved away from me with the laptop in his hands.

"You mean, "yeah, lu, you should do that." That's what you really mean."

I jumped off the bed and chased him around, he was a bit taller than me, just a smidge. So his arms were longer, he held the laptop up in the air.

"Luca Jae Hall. I swear to the heavens, that if you don't put that laptop up right now, i will body slam you." I demanded, i tapped my foot with my arms crossed.

He nodded slowly and closed the laptop. He sat it down on the bed and held his hands up in defense, "you got it."

"Thank you." Then i dragged him back to the back, grabbing the laptop to put on a movie. We sat side by side, my head on his shoulder. This was all i needed. Luca's presence was all i needed, he was never the type to pester or show pity.

And i liked that.

"Here," he handed me a blunt that i didn't even notice he lit, "it'll help clear your mind."

I grabbed it and took a long puff of it. We passed it back and forth, and soon enough we were laid out on the bed as a random movie played on the laptop.

We stared at the ceiling, hands on our stomachs.

"Luca?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. For everything. Even the weed." I turned to look at him, he smiled lazily and grabbed one of my hands, putting it up to his mouth. He planted a long kiss on my hand.

"Always. I'll always be here for you, Courtlyn." he turned to face me, he sat up and pulled me up with him.

His right hand went to the back of my head, and before i knew it, our lips were locked.  And all i could think was, finally.

Finally, my feelings were reciprocated.

RICKI'S CORNER:

short and sweet, and also simple. Somebody said that they needed to hurry up, so i decided to speed up this shit and make em share a kiss.

You're welcome loves 💞