ELEVEN, everything sucks.

—— episode twelve,  crew love

—— episode twelve, crew love.

—— episode twelve,  crew love

Courtlyn's narration.

"Can you please stop ignoring me?" Zoey pleaded as we all sat by the bar of this party. I sipped my beverage and continued to ignore her words. She didn't do anything to me, but Luca did. So i'm ignoring them both.

"What did i do?" Zoey continued to pester.

"Zoey, i'm not in the mood." Was all i said, as i looked around.

"What's going on with you two?" Jazz asked from across the counter, "coco, you've been ignoring her and luca for the past week." She said, making everyone agree with her.

I shrugged and stood up, "it's nothing, J. It's nothin." I waved her off as i stumbled a bit. I was drunk now.

I knew i was gonna regret it all in the morning. Not just because of an upcoming hangover but because liquor had always been the 'problem solver' for me. In high school, i was a drunk. Every time something happened with my mom, or my ex, or anything, i would resort to partying and alcohol.

"Okay, that's enough for you. Lets go!" Skye grabbed my drink from my hands.

"Mm, nooooo." I whined trying to grab it back but she slapped my hands.

"Mm, yessss. You've had enough."

We now sat in the lounge area, Ana was eating some nasty ass food that she found in the garbage.

"Mm, these fries are sooo good." Ana moaned as she ate the nasty soggy fries.

"No, you're just buzzed. It's garbage." Jazz retorted, looking at her in disgust.

"They're delicious."

"No, we literally saw you take them out the garbage." Skye said softly.

I laughed at them, as if played with my phone case. It made a clicking sound every-time and it was satisfying to me.

Kiss It Better,  Luca Hall.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara