SEVEN, social media and a surprise visit.

—— episode eight, erase your social

"That's actually crazy. Stuff like that doesn't happen on a day to day basis, Luca."

Luca had explained how a girl walked up to him and told him that his pants were fire, and somehow he got a fellowship at TeenVogue. Once again, she admired her best-friend, she knew he was gonna get somewhere with the fashion items he makes.

They were currently in their late night class with Mr...no, Dr. Telphy? Whatever his name is. But they sat next to each other. Everyone was there except for Zoey.

"Now, for tonight's class, our lesson is filing taxes." Telphy introduced the lesson, holding papers. No one was really paying attention until he said— "more specifically, filing my taxes. Still more specifically, how do i file my taxes."

Courtlyn amd Luca shook their heads, the man's personality was something they were still getting use to.

"With that being said, i present to you. A pop quiz." The paper the older man held now flopped on the table in front of a disheveled looking man.

"Excuse me, sir." The white dude lifted a finger, "These are just blank W-4s."

Telphy pointed a finger at him, "That is correct, Joe."

"Now, if you all can fill out these forms using my information, i'm pretty sure an "A" will be waiting for you on the other side." Once again, no one was paying attention.

Luca sat his elbow on the table, his hand holding this forehead as he and coco were looking at his designs in his sketch book, talking amongst each-other.

And then, Zoey walked in, dressed up in her clothes from earlier.

"Oh, hey Miss Teen Vogue. How's the new gig?" Skye cheesed at Zoey's tired face.