NINE, selfishness.

— episode n/a

— episode n/a

Courtlyn was laid out in her bed, feet dangling from the edge, arms under her pillow as she softly snored. She had been back in her room for a few days now, still ignoring everyone. Except, now she was ignoring Luca.

Yes, i know. I said the same shit, Coco is a dumb ass.

She made the decision to focus on herself and her family for the time being, she had been doing most of her work online or she'd have her roommate go pick up her work from her classes.

Her phone was constantly being blown up.

Heavy and rapid knocks echoed throughput her room causing her to jump and run to the door. "Who is it?" She asked in a squeaky white girl voice.

"Coco, stop playing and open the door. This instant." Ana's voice was heard on the other side, Courtlyn sighed heavily before unlocking the door and slowly opening it.

She peeked her head out to see everyone standing there. Her eyes widened comically and she tried to close the door back but a heavy hand stopped it.

"Courtlyn, stop." Luca said sternly. He shoved the door open, motioning for everyone to come in the room. And coco being the way she was, she laid back down in her bed and put the cover over her head to avoid them.

Only for the cover to be snatched off.

"What is your problem right now?" Jazz asked, standing over her. Skye was on the other side of the bed with a similar angry expression on her face like Jazz's. Both of their arms were crossed.

"I'm chillin." Courtlyn shrugged.

"Oh, you're "chillin"? Meanwhile, we're worried out of our minds about you on the other side of campus while you ignore us everyday." Skye's soft yet angry voice said.

That's when coco knew she had fucked up. Seeing Skye angry was weird, considering she looked like a  innocent, sweet girl that rarely got angry. And that she was. But she was the twin that spoke up no matter what, very bluntly might I add.

"Why was Alade James here? That guy was the bomb in Snowfall." Zoey spoke up, asking the one question Courtlyn had been wanting to avoid. Coco saw Luca in the corner of her eyes giving Zoey an annoyed look.

"Seriously?" Courtlyn scoffed, then she gestured to her state at the moment, she looked ROUgh, with a capital ROU. "You see how bad it look right now, so why are you worried about my brother?"

"Brother?" They all said in unison, minus Lucas. Their faces were all wide eyed and shocked.

Courtlyn didn't even care at that moment that she had blurted that out. Her eyes were trained on Luca, who looked as of he was forced to be there. He was leaning against her desk, his arms holding him up behind him, his tongue poked the inside of his mouth from irritation.