FIVE, media day and zoey's breakup.

*no gif, wifi on bs*

—— episode six, cashin' out.

  "What took you so long, girl?" Vivek asked an annoyed looking courtlyn, she mugged the boy and waved her crutches as she put a chair up to the table they sat at. "Oh... right." He sighed disappointedly.

  "You need to get that ankle fixed asap. I'm tryna see you win the U.S. Open." Jazz said to coco, nodding her head slowly. She then sat up, "here comes skye, please don't mention her face."

  Coco furrowed her eyebrows, and then rose them when skye sat down, "oh..." she dragged slowly.

  "Oh, my god! What happened to your face?" Aaron said dramatically, making coco roll her eyes.

  "Bitch, i thought you said it wasn't that bad!" Skye looked at her sister.

  "Oh, it's bad." Aaron said, coco threw a napkin at his face making him mug her.

   "I tried to save money, and do this at home waxing thing but all i had was a pumpkin spice yankee candle." Skye shrugged innocently.

  "Sweetheart, noooo. You could've came to me, i got a whole kit." Courtlyn looked at the girl sadly.

  "Autumn vibes though." Jaz tried to make light to the situation.

  "Well, why the hell would you do that?" Vivek threw his hands out in front of him.

  "Because waxing isn't cheap." Skye rolled her neck.

  "And the women in our family grow facial hair like Anthony Davis." Jaz added.

  "I thought you guys had free rides here, though." Aaron's raspy annoying voice spoke up, "like i always see yall in the dope kicks and the fly hoodies."

  "Yeah, our ride covers room, board, and track gear. Just enough to keep us alive and running for the school." Skye bobbed her head.

  "But not enough to keep us feeling human, i mean my nails look like i just crawled out of a well." Jaz held her hands up, showing her old blue nails that did in fact look like she crawled out of a well.

  "So get a job." Aaron compromised.

  "When? Between 5am practices and midnight classes?" Skye asked, leaning forward on the table a bit.

  "Yeah, we're not gonna be those sad chicks at the fast food joint selling burgers at 3 am.." Jaz threw her neck back.

  "Man, if you guys really need some money, V-didge can give you side work." Vivek said, making the everyone at the table shake their heads, "have you ever swallowed a balloon on purpose?" The twins and Aaron and Coco looked about done with him at that point.

  "Bro, you make it so hard to root for you." Aaron said.

  "I'm debating if i should give you your birthday gift from me after what the hell you just said, Viv." Coco scoffed, putting her hand in the pocket that held the rolex watch she got him.

  "What you guys need is a side hustle, when i'm broke, i write papers for the freshmen in Hawkins" aaron informed, "so check there. You guys need to find your lick."