FOUR, grade two bullshit.

—— episode five, c

—— episode five, c.r.e.a.m. (cash rules everything around me.)

Courtlyn's pov

Courtlyn's pov

"Courtlyn, you got to be quicker than what you are right now!" Coach Mack yelled at me, i was up against my teammate, Alyssa. She was a white girl with hella sass, and good foot work and quick arms, reflexes too. Real competition. She's beating me right now.

"Foot work! Foot! Work!" Coach yelled, she stomped her foot, "use your stamina, be quick. Alyssa got that down pack, Courtlyn." She clapped her hands, while yelling. I was becoming annoyed, everytime Alyssa hit the ball back, i would try to be quick and go toward it, but my ankles were on fire.

Alyssa hit the ball toward me and when i went to hit it, my ankle suddenly bent, making me fall. The bend was hard, and forceful. "Ah, shit!" I yelled out.

I heard footsteps speeding toward me, i knew for a fact that i had probably sprained my ankle a bit, cause if i had torn it all the way, then it wouldn't hurt this damn bad.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" Coach Mack panicked, i pointed toward my ankle and she plus Alyssa winced, "damn it, baby that's look like a bad sprain You might not be able to play for a while" Those were the words i've been wanting to avoid hearing ever since i started playing tennis.

"I got you girl, you'll be okay." Alyssa assured me, helping coach help me off the ground, they called the school doctors or whatever to help me out. Next thing i know, i was in the hospital. 

      The doctors told me that i had a grade two sprain, it would take about 6 weeks to heal, and that i would have to walk with a boot on and crutches. Best believe when my mother got the call about me being in the hospital, she booked the first flight she could find and got here quick.

  "Oh lord." I muttered when i heard my mother's heels by my door, i already knew she was about to rant and show too much concern.

  "Coco?" She called out, walking around the lil bed i was sitting on, the doctor had just left out the room, "what happened? I get a call sayin' you hurt your ankle and you won't be able to play for a while. The whole reason you're here is for tennis." She started ranting, i simply rolled my eyes.