SIX, lights out.

—— episode seven

—— episode seven.

I WAS ON FACETIME with the girls as they were walking into Zoey and Ana's dorm. They were immediately disgusted by the scene in front of them, Nomi flipped the camera to show me what they were seeing.

"Oh, my goodness!"I dramatically exclaimed, while i'm literally in the middle of class But they all ignored my exclaim. "Get her ass out of that bed, right now. I'll see yall later." And i just hung up.

I was honestly tired of Zoey and her business. Every day there was something going on with Zoey, and we would ALL jump up to help the girl. Shit, i don't even make time for myself.

After class i went to the trainer to look at my ankle. It was still swollen and sprained. And i still had to use crutches, occasionally.

As i was walking toward the dorms, the stupidest shit happened.

The fucking lights went out. What the fuck?!

I'm crippled and already blind. And if matters couldn't get any worse, i felt someone grab my shoulder, so i dropped my crutch and elbowed them in the stomach.

I turned around and saw a figure hunched over, holding their stomach while groaning. Oh. It was just Luca.

"Luca?" I muttered, grabbing his locs to make sure it was him.

"Ouch. first you elbow me, then you almost pull my damn loc out. What did i do to you?" He joked, rubbing his head. I don't think he was joking, his voice was very monotone.

I turned on the flashlight on my phone, "sorry, you know i get paranoid in the dark. I thought you was some fat ass kidnapper or something."

Luca scoffed, "i look fat to you?"

I shined my light on him, he had on a long sleeve shirt with blue and black plaid pajamas. With a blunt behind his ear. "From this angle you do, weed head."

"You want a hit?" He held the blunt in my face, making me slap his arm away.

"No thank you. I'm about to go to Zo and Ana's dorm. Zoey's ass is in a depressed stump because of Cash money bitch ass." I ranted, throwing my arms everywhere.

"I don't think that's his name."

"Look at my face." I shined the light in my face, "does it look like i give a shit? no."

He chuckled and nodded, "gotcha."

"I'll catch you later, fried brain." I told him, walking toward the hall where Zo and Ana's dorm was.