✮ 15.

Trying to act inconspicuous, Rin followed behind Oliver, slightly excited for what might go down. Before, he'd never so much as interacted with any of the other players at lunch or otherwise, much less get in on any of the action or tussles going on, so many of the Blue Lock players were taken by surprise when they spotted him standing in the doorway, but their attention quickly changed.

Positively exploding with a sick malice unknown to him, Oliver walked, in, completely ignoring the U20 members' greetings as he made a beeline for the table where the German players sat. Sendou tried calling after him, but his cries fell on deaf ears.

Many of the eyes in the vicinity were on the captain now, confusion and anticipation now dawning on many of them. They'd never even seen the two interact before, so this was out of the ordinary. After all, what could Oliver Aiku have to do with Bastard Munchen.

Kaiser watched the man as he approached, raising an eyebrow as the Japanese player drew closer and closer. Finally, when Oliver reached the table, the ace stood up to face him, his arms crossed. Being the ringleader of the group, it wasn't surprising that he'd handle this, but that was all the better for the U20 captain.

"Who are you?" Kaiser asked coldly, glaring at Oliver. The European searched his mind for where he'd seen the man before it slowly dawned on him. Oliver Aiku, 19, captain of the U20 team, was the one who'd sent that text to him, telling him to stay away from (Y/N). This fact only made him colder and angrier.

"You're (Y/N)'s former teammate, right?" Oliver hissed, not hesitating to get up close as the two players squared up, "You know, their ex-best friend?" He emphasized the 'ex,' as if to make sure that the incident was in the past and that Kaiser had been replaced by no other than himself. By now, everyone was watching the scene with bated breath, wondering what might happen.

"Yeah, that's me," Kaiser replied, his lips twitching into a frown, "Why, what do you want with-" Unfortunately, he never finished his sentence.

With a loud SMACK, Oliver's fist collided with the blonde's face, taking him by surprise. Kaiser stumbled, a hand flying up to touch the tender area as he staggered back, his eyes filling with fury. He didn't even have enough time to mutter out a 'how dare you' before the U20 captain struck again with his other fist.

Though he wasn't quite as strong with his left, the mark still hit its mark with accuracy and brutality. Oliver wasn't pulling any punches, delivering blow after blow, his anger and adrenaline carrying onward. Kaiser blocked the man's punched quite well, but he didn't have time to throw back an attack of his own, bombarded by the onslaught of fists.

Despite Kaiser being the better soccer player by miles, he was nothing when it came to street smarts or fighting. Oliver, on the other hand, was an educated in the art of football and his fists. It would only be natural for a peacekeeper like him to know how to fight too, right?

After only a couple blows, the once smug and egotistical ace was on the cold cafeteria floor, doing all he could to shield his face from Oliver's incessant punches. To everyone else, this fight seemed spontaneous, completely random, but Kaiser knew what this must be about.

(Y/N). He knew that they'd told Oliver about their relationship with him, but he didn't know how much the defender knew. Judging by the aggression in his blows, Kaiser could surmise that he knew at least the brunt of it. Why else would he hit so hard or... be so furious? Deep down, he knew he deserved this beating, but now, in the cafeteria, he wouldn't go down without a struggle.

Having recovered from his initial shock, Kaiser–still on the ground–now threw back some weak punches of his own, not at all his best performance, but it was enough to dislodge Oliver temporarily. Seeing this opening, the ace pounced, quite literally, at the captain, engaging him in a violent power tussle as each fought for control, exchanging blows as they went.