Chapter 6: THE START..

When the sun shines.. we shine together...

*Fourth pov*

It feels awfully quiet today and I exactly know the reason why. The campus crush GEMINI NORAWIT is collecting everyone in the hall right now for an announcement and don't ask why I am not going... 

I would rather keep my distance from everyone than be in the same room as that senior, especially after my rejection.I know he is not going to sit silent and I also know he is gonna play some dirty tricks now .

Currently if you talk about me then I am sitting in the library, reading my favourite book "HEARTSTOPPER". Its actually BL and I am absolutely in love with them. I just don't understand why people keeps talking shit about them like bro- this ain't about you.

Trust me.. love is just not about gender. Love is just love and loving someone is not wrong ever... 

Smiling like an idiot, getting so deep with the storyline, alone in the library, I was enjoying each and every second of it not until... the villain of my life appeared.

YEAH... as I felt a deep stare on me I looked up to find that senior.. and he was smiling? Not any of that creepy smirk type.. just a smile and trust me I had a heart attack seeing him this close.

And I did the most embarrassing thing ever..

I hit him.. I hit him with the book with a scream and the very next moment, he was laying in the floor rubbing the spot I hit.

Gemini: Is this the way to greet a senior oww..

Fourth: W-why were you starting at me like that..

I was still in shock because of what had happened. Okay.. I acted a bit dramatic but seriously who would look at someone like that..

Gemini: Staring? You mean looking at you simping over a book.

Simp? Its better simping over a book than those blind girls who simp over you.

Fourth: None of your business...

I stood up to leave cuz I can't stand being around him in the same room..

Gemini: Of course it is!!! You're my friend...

FRIEND?? Did he hit his head somewhere or what cuz I clearly remember rejecting his damn offer after he insulted me.

Fourth: Excuse me?? I don't remember saying yes being your friend. Anyways, didn't you have an announcement to make.

Gemini: That was just an excuse to be with you. I knew everyone would be there except you and this was the perfect time to have a TALK with you with no disturbance.

He said with a smirk and that was the moment I knew I fucked up!!! Even the librarian wasn't there.. IS he going to bully me now but I know self defense...

"What talk??" I said but I knew the exact talk he meant.

Gemini: Why you don't want to be my friend?

Fourth: Friendship is supposed to feel comfortable which I certainly don't feel even a bit around you. Besides, why do you even want to be friends with me? We aren't in the same batch nor in the same faculty..

Gemini: But we are the same age... Ok months difference but that doesn't change the fact that I want to be friends with you. And hey!! I am the most comfortable person you will meet. All my friends say that.

I scoffed hearing his words... Of course everyone has to say that!! Wait..

Fourth: How did you know we are the same age?