Help

"O-ok... Thanks Nami..."

~ a couple days with no help from Nami ~

"Hey Zoro! How's it go?-"

"N-NAMI HELP!!"

"Woah woah! What the hell!" Zoro is on his knees begging. "What happend??"

"H-HE HE-"

~ 🌟Flash back🌟 ~

It's early in the morning, the sky is an orange and purple fade. Luffy is up on his post watching the waves move slowly. Zoro opens the boys cabin door to the outside world.

("Whats Luffy doing awake this early in the morning?") Zoro walks up to were his captain is sitting. A drop of water flys on to his face, then another and another. He looks up, there's no rain and the water is to calm to shoot pieces of water in the air. ("W-wait...") Zoro hears Luffys soft sobs from the post, tears roll down the captains face more and more.

"Why..." Luffy repeated the word as he quietly cried.

"L-luffy?" His captain whips around in fear.

"Z-zoro! W-what are you doing up this early!" His eyes still full of tears.

"I couldn't sleep any longer... A-are you ok?" Zoro was truly concerned for his captain. His eyes were calm and welcoming. His tone was soft and not aggressive like usual. Luffy slowly got up from his posy.

"Z-zoro!..." Luffy cried out his name as he jumped into his arms, bringing Zoro into a tight embrace.

"W-wha-" His face instantly went red, but his mind filled with worry. His captain was sobbing in his arms.

"Zoro... you..."

"I what?..."

"Do you... promise... to always stay with me?... to never leave?... to hug... me?..." Luffy looked at Zoro with pain in his eyes. Zoros heart broken in to pieces when he saw his depressed captain.

"Of course... My captain.." Zoro gave a soft smile as he pet Luffys head, running his fingers through his hair. Luffys face went pink as Zoro said those few words.

("He cares... about me....") "then stay like this with me, just for a little longer... please..."

"Anything you want..."

~ End of flash back ~

"N-NAMI- I CANT B-BREATH-" Zoro gasps for air as he tries to calm down. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE STOOD THERE!?"

"He sobbed in your arms for like 90 minutes"

"W-wait how do you know that?-"

"I have eyes every were~" 🌟Jazz hands🌟

"You are one sick bitch"

"Do you want my help or not??"

"Yes!"

"Hmmm what made you change your mind?"

"I... can't stand... leaving it like this... just friends..."

"But I thought you wanted it that way?"

"Nami... me heart hurts..." A tear rolls down his face leaving Nami in shock.

"Dont worry Zoro I'll help" Her soft smile brings Zoro hope. "Let's get started!"

"What does that mean?" He says concerned, the last time Nami said that someone died.

"I'm gonna teach you~~ mister! How to ROMANCE him!" She claps her hands together.

"WOAH WOAH NO!"

"What do you mean no!?"

"Nohting complicated!! I don't fair well with directions..." Zoro glances to the floor in defeat of his bad habits of not listing.

"UGHHHHH! FIIIIINE!!"

"Oh I know dumbass. Now! To my room!" She smiled. Zoro walked behind her as they went to her room.

"Hey Luffy don't you think it's wierd Nami and Zoro have gotten weirdly close to each other?"

"W-what?"

"Nami and Zoro they've been reaaaaally wierd, going to Namis room talking all the time" Usopp paused for a second for an answer he never got. "Uhh Luffy?"

"H-huh! W-what?"

"Mabye they have the hots for each other! AAAAAAAAAA THATS A REALLY BIG FUCKING FISH!!!"

"...." The color drains from Luffys face as his mind swirls in fear. "You... dont... actually... thank... that... do you?..."

"Well I don't know?" Usopp dosent notice Luffy leave to the birds nest. "Hehe actually I'm definitely wrong, I think Namis a lesbian. Luffy?" He looks around in confusion. "W-were did you go!?!?"

~ With Nami and Zoro ~

"So you really want my help? And you'll actually lisen!?"

"Yeah I'll lisen"

"Ok then I'll help you the best I can!"