Part 5 ~Date~

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of vanilla and the sound of a hairdryer, I checked the time and it was 7:30AM. I looked over to Bella who was doing her hair. She soon noticed I was awake and put off the hairdryer.

"Well good morning sleepy head" She said as she smiled at me warmly.

"Morning Bells, what time did you wake up?" I asked yawning and sitting up properly.

"Around six, I just automatically wake up around that time, I don't know why..." She answered back, coming to sit with me on my bed.

"Mhm, okay" I looked at my phone and saw a good morning message from Felix. I then remembered that we didn't plan what time we'd be going out today. So I texted him.

{Rose} Morning Lix, I forgot to ask last night but what time do you want to go out today?

{Felix} I don't mind, maybe at one? We could have lunch.

I thought about it a bit and then responded.

[Rose} Sure, sounds good.

{Felix} Great, do you want me to pick you up?

I felt myself smile when I saw his text, it was cute he was offering.

{Rose} Sure, my address is *****

{Felix} Great, see you later<3

{Rose} Bye Felix<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone down, and looked at Bella, she had the biggest smile on her face. It was so genuine it made me smile too.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked, still smiling looking at her.

"You're going on a DATE! You haven't been on one since college... I'm just happy for you" Bella responded with so much enthusiasm it made me laugh, she was so cute when she got like this.

"Well, you're picking my outfit later, you know me and cute outfits... We aren't friends" I say laughing slightly. I get out of bed, do one final stretch and then make up my bed.

Bella instantly got off my bed and bolted to my closet, as she looked through my closet she saw a black dress with daisies on it, it was a bit short but perfect for a picnic.

She brought it out and said: "Oh my god, where have you been hiding this cute dress?! You have to wear it!

I looked at it, I'd forgotten about it, she was right that it was cute though. I put it on my bed along with a bracelet and my admirer's necklace and brought a pair of white heels to match.

I walked into my bathroom and started running water for a shower, while brushing my teeth, as I felt the water was a reasonable temperature, I got in and began showering.

After about 20 minutes I got out and began doing my skincare, I did a light layer of makeup (mascara eyeliner lip gloss and a bit of shine in the inner corners). After my skincare I got into something comfy since it was still early.

I went downstairs and made Bella and I some breakfast and we watched a movie. After breakfast she got done with showering and everything and then we relaxed for the rest of the morning.

Later on, I looked at the clock and realised it was 11:30AM, and decided to get ready for my date with Felix. I went back to my room and put on my dress and heels, along with a bit of lavender and peppermint perfume. Bella did my hair into a cute summer hairstyle and we went downstairs.

As the clock hit 12 I texted Felix and let him know the location of the cafe, he texted back and said he'd be at my place in 30 minutes.

After a while, I heard a knock on the door and opened it to a smiling Felix with a bouquet of flowers.

"These are for you, I hope you like them" He said as he handed me the flowers, they were beautiful shades of multiple of my favorite colours.

"Oh my gosh Felix, they're beautiful... Thank you" I say as I take the flowers, they made me smile, I really wasn't expecting them today.

"You look absolutely breathtaking... Wow" As he complimented you, his eyes looked you up and down from head to toe, he had the biggest smile on his face and a gentle shade of pink on his cheeks.

"Thank you Lix" I said goodbye to Bella and Felix did too, we walked to his car and he opened the door for me to get in. I sat down and he joined me in the drivers seat and we drove to the cafe.

We arrived at the cafe in 20 minutes and Felix parked the car. He got out and opened the door for me again and we walked into the cafe. It had a beautiful outside area that was perfect for picnics. We ordered a picnic basket that Felix and I customised the day before with the things we enjoyed and had a great time.

After the date, it really changed my view of Felix, he was sweet, caring, thoughtful, kind, compassionate and a really cheerful person. He seemed perfect, but no matter how perfect he was... My mind kept drifting to my "admirer" I was so curious about him, why he chose me let alone save my life.

"Thanks for coming out with me today Rose, it was so fun and... I hope we can go out again" Felix says as we stop outside my front door, he looked at me with pure adoration in his eyes.

"Thank you for agreeing to go with me, you're a really great person Lix, you made today special"

I respond giving him a gentle hug.

Felix dropped me home and kissed my hand before leaving, the date was really fun and I got to know so much about Felix... He was so- Fluffy it was adorable.

The second I got inside, Bella ran to me to hear about the date.