Part 6 ~Trouble~

As soon as I was inside, Bella dragged me to the couch and looked at me, with eyes basically begging me to tell her about Felix, I looked at her, I couldn't help but smile. She seemed like a puppy waiting for her owner to come home.

"Oh my God are you really going to make me wait...?! How did it go?!" She asked as she put her hands on her cheeks waiting for a reply.

I thought back, remembering the date, the things we talked about and all that came into my mind was... My admirer...

"We- we had a picnic, some coffee and we talked. It really wasn't much Bella."

I replied trying to change the subject, I felt bad. It seemed like it was a huge deal for Felix and he was really excited, but all I could think of was... Another man.

"Rose! Don't be like that, give me some details...!"

"Okay... Well he was really sweet, funny and he's a kind person, he's a gentleman too. And he's well mannered and really fun to be around, he's joyful y'know?"

I felt myself smiling as I told this to Bella, not only because I liked Felix, but because she looked like a proud mom.

"Ahh, I still can't believe you went on a date! It's so out of your comfort zone."

She replied as she looked at me with happiness in her eyes.

"He- he's really... He deserves better than me Bella, you should've seen the way he looked at me the entire time. Almost as if he was admiring a Goddess or something. I'm scared I'll hurt him"

She looked back at me, her expression changed to sadness, she wasn't expecting that.

"Why would you hurt him Rose? You seem to really care." She replied taking my hand and giving me a gentle smile.

"Because... I just know- it's bound to happen sooner or later"

"You're just overthinking it Rose. it'll be okay, don't worry about it."

She gave me a hug and got up.

"Well I better get home before it gets late, its already almost 5PM, I love you and I'll see you again soon okay?"

I smiled as she said that, I walked her out to her car and watched her drive off.

As soon as I was alone, I found myself thinking of my admirer once again.

"Why the hell is he on my mind so much?" She thought as she walked inside. Just then she heard a noise upstairs, it sounded as if it was coming from her bedroom.

(Rose's POV) What the hell was that? Did I close my windows?... Fuck...

End of POV.

Rose looked around her house, for something she could use to defend herself. As she scanned the room, her eyes landed on a bat.

"Where the hell did that come from?" She wondered as she walked towards it, and picked it up as she looked at it she say a note that was from Bella saying:

[Incase some creeps happen to sneak in<3 -Love Bella.]

I smiled and walked upstairs with the bat held up behind me, with quick movements I kick my bedroom door open and before I make a move, I see a man standing right in the middle of my room. The second he notices me, a smirk plays on his lips.

"Hello Rose, I know this may seem... Weird but please don't be afraid."

As he said that, I felt afraid, he seemed like a normal person but something about him was... Different it was almost- Dangerous?

"You clearly don't listen do you?" He looked slightly annoyed, almost fed up.

"Excuse me?" I asked not putting my bat down, although I was put off by this strange man in my house... Something was telling me not to hurt him just yet.

"You're afraid of me... Aren't you?"

'Yes'

"No why would I be afraid? Its not like you're a complete stranger who snuck into my house or anything"

I said with a sarcastic tone, I kept my eyes on him, I wasn't about to let him do anything to me.

"You've got a sense of humour, I'm glad" He replied with a slight smirk, he took a step closer and right before he was at least two inches away from me, he stopped.

"Your scent is so strong... its almost intoxicating"

I looked up at him, my fear growing slightly, he was close enough to snap my neck if he really wanted to, and I could feel my hands shaking.

"Do you have a name?" I asked pushing him back slightly, trying to change the subject. As I did so, the light of the moon shone through my window, highlighting his crimson red eyes. They had small flecks of silver and gold in them. They were unusually beautiful.

"Oh, right how rude of me, I'm Ambrose..."

His name was really... Olden day sounding, he looked like he was around my age but, his speech, name and overall look was very... Classy and posh.

"Ambrose? That's... An interesting name... Now... how the HELL did you get in my house Ambrose...?!"

I ask gripping the handle of the bat tighter.

"Not to be rude Rose... But you really don't pay enough attention to your surroundings... Plus I'm only here to give you something."

I looked even more confused than before. He snuck into my bedroom... To give me something, I don't even know this guy...

"And what would that be?" I ask lowering the bat, but not setting it down completely.

"This."  He pulled out a ring, it had a dark stone on the top and had what looked like a family name engraved on the side. St. John.

"Take it, and do not  take it off, ever" He sounded a bit demanding, but none the less I listened.

"Thank you...?" I said, as I put the ring on, I turned to put my bat down and as I turned back to face him... He was gone.