Part 9 ~The Meeting~

It soon went from 4:00PM to 6:30, Bella and I looked at each other, and back down to the letter I wrote. It read:

Dear Admirer,

I'd like to meet with you, under the condition that I bring my close friend who I'm sure you already know. We will have no problem meeting at your place, or somewhere like a restaurant/coffee shop. You know my address, send a letter back in the morning with an answer.

-Sincerely Rose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the address on the letter my admirer left and wrote it at the top of my letter and put it in my mailbox. After about 30 minutes the mailman arrived and took my letter putting it into his bag, getting into his van and driving away.

Bella and I looked at each other and decided not to think to much of it, we were both extremely nervous, I could feel myself worry slightly, but soon got over it. We spent the next few hours just talking before we eventually went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up to loud knocking at my front door, surprisingly Bella was still fast asleep. I checked the time, it was just after 5AM. "Who the hell could be knocking at this hour?" I said to myself as I slowly got out of bed.

I walked downstairs to the door and when I opened it, no one was there. All that was left was a package, the box wasn't from any company, it was dark red and had my name written in a beautiful cursive font. I brought the box inside and placed it on my kitchen counter, I didn't open it immediately, I made some coffee to wake up and a snack, and then opened the box.

As I took the lid of the box off, I saw a beautiful black dress, it had see-through sleeves and a slit where my right leg would be it was very elegant. It came with some jewellery and heels to match. And laid on top of the dress was a note with my name on it.

-Please, wear this for our meeting today, I think you'd look lovely in it.

I smiled reading his note, I looked at the dress and back to the note. I put the lid of the box back on and set the box on the table and walked back up to my room and went back to bed.

I woke up again, I looked over at my bedside table and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 9:20AM, I looked next to me, and Bella was gone, she deflated the blow-up mattress and folded the blanket I gave her.

I yawned as I sat up and stretched. I got up and made up my bed and walked downstairs. Bella was in the kitchen making herself something while dancing to some music, I joined her in the kitchen and asked her about the meeting.

"You ready for the meeting today?" I asked as I leaned on the counter not to far from the stove.

"Honestly... I'm still a bit sceptical about it, but I'd rather be sceptical than allow you to meet this "admirer" alone. That just wouldn't be right" She replied looking at me with a smile. Even though she seemed calm, I knew she was worried.

"I'm glad you're coming with me... Thank you for being concerned... It means a lot" I reply with a soft smile.

"I saw the dress he sent, it's beautiful. Its definitely your type of "fancy" considering you don't do fancy" Bella chuckled as she commented on the dress and my lifestyle.

"We should get ready, I want to leave around 11-ish later" I say looking up at the clock.

Bella and I get ready quickly but not in a rush, I take a shower and do my makeup, after I'm done I walk out of my bathroom and put on the dress my admirer sent me.

Bella's eyes practically shot out of her head when she saw me in the dress, she looked absolutely stunned.

"Wow... You look... Amazing" She was staring at me as if I were an angel and I felt so great.

"Thank you Bella... I feel amazing in this... It really compliments my shape" I respond as I look into the mirror adjusting the dress.

I look up at the clock and realise its 11:20. I do one last touch up before Bella and I walk downstairs and wait outside for Enzo or a for our transport.

After 10 minutes a black Mercedes Benz pulls up in my driveway and the driver steps out in a suit.

Bella and I walk to the car and the driver opens the back door for us and we get in the car and he closes the door, walking around to the driver seat.

"I'm Dean, I'm Enzo's personal driver I'll be taking you to his restaurant now" The driver says as he starts the car.

Bella and I look at each other both trying to process the words "His restaurant". I look up into the rearview mirror at Dean's eyes that are fully focused on the road.

I wanted to ask him about Enzo but he doesn't seem like the talkative type so we sit in silence. I couldn't help but feel nervous... I looked out of the window as the day began to grow grey as clouds started rolling in. "I hope it doesn't rain" I think to myself as I watch the houses and buildings pass by as we drive.

After about an hour we arrive. Dean opens the door for Bella and myself and closes it once we're outside. My eyes wonder up toward the massive restaurant in front of me, my eyes widen slightly as I take it in properly.

Dean escort's us inside through the restaurant. It was filled with a bunch of important looking people all busy with work or what looked like meetings. Soon we reached a room that seemed cut off from the restaurant, there was a sofa and a coffee table along with some magazines placed on top of it with a vase of fresh red roses. There was a private chef in the back area of the room and a butler.

Dean looked over at Bella and I and said: "He'll be here in a second, he's just talking to a client. Make yourselves comfortable and ask Andrew for anything if you're hungry" He then gave us a sweet smile and left.