Chapter 10 - Abnormal

"Our conversation has ended, I'll take my leave."

"Don't be so quick to leave, Shinobu."

Mizunoki stare at the blonde girl across the table, she stare with a look that clearly tell that she's disgusted by the individual in front of her.

The blonde girl or better known as Cocolia, cross her legs as she watched the expression on Mizunoki.

A slight smile escape her lips. "I'm just gonna ask you regarding that boy, that's all."

"There's no things you need to ask regarding Hoshino."

"That would be the case before, but after what I had seen just earlier...

I suppose there's a lot of things I need to ask." Cocolia replied with an disturbing look on her face

Mizunoki stare at Cocolia, a sound of tch escapes her lips. She wasn't a big fan of Anti Entropy watching them from the very beginning, not to mention they didn't even bother trying to help her when she fought against The Maid.

And out of the blue they appears when Rita had fled, pathetic.

"Keep Hoshino out of your crazy experiment." Says Mizunoki

"Don't worry Shinobu, I'm not about to experiment on that poor boy. Rather, I would love to investigate more about him."

"No, Hoshino should remain as he is right now. There's no need for that boy to get involved with all of this matter, let this be his first and his last." Mizunoki was quick to dismiss that crazy idea of Cocolia.

Of course she would be interested in Hoshino Wan after sensing and feel the boundless energy coming out of the young boy.

And Mizunoki herself would be lying if she says she isn't interested in Hoshino Wan more than ever but she's still keeping her ideal, her ideal that Hoshino Wan is still a normal innocent boy who shouldn't get involved with all of this thing.

"Shinobu, that boy only looked normal on the surface but you out of all people should've already know that the boy is anything but normal." A smirk appears on Cocolia face as she says that

Mizunoki couldn't do nothing but stay silent, the only reason she didn't say anything is because what Cocolia is saying is true.

After feeling that energy coming out of Wan, she know from that very moment that the boy is anything but normal.

But even so, where did he truly came from? Because Wan for sure didn't come from a powerful family and it's not like he has some kind of stigma or anything.

It's like his existence itself is what created that wave of energy coming out of his body.

That unsettling feeling she get when she first feel the energy, she still feel it even now.

"Don't you find it interesting Shinobu? The boy who we assume to be 'normal' suddenly have an incredible amount of energy coming out of him? Not to mention the energy itself is very similar to that of a Herrscher."

"You don't have to tell me something I'm already aware of."

"Then let's inv-"

"To hell with your investigation."

The sudden cut off from Mizunoki makes Cocolia goes speechless, she wasn't even finished with what she was about to say yet Mizunoki already dismissed her idea yet again.

Even her looks to her right now say that she can slash her to pieces if she try to do anything funny.

Mizunoki pulled out her broken Katana and aimed at the direction to where Cocolia is. "Lay a hand on that boy and I'll kill you. That boy is under my wing." She says, her tone were as serious as it could get.