Chapter 53 - Arrival (2)

[The Basement Of The Central Cathedral]

Inside one of Shicksal's most valuable places, two intruders are on their way to break in and discover the secrets that Shicksal has been hiding for decades. Those two particular individuals are none other than the two higher ups from Anti Entropy, Einstein and Cocolia.

However, it is not as easy as one can already imagined. The security system provided by Bishop Otto Apocalypse is that advance but nevertheless Einstein will still find a way in because as it can be seen that she is typing some code that might be able to bypass the security system.

"How much longer is this going to take?" The blonde woman beside her asks, her tone clearly tell that she is impatience.

"Patience is key Cocolia." Einstein answered rather calmly. "Just sit back and let me do the work."

Cocolia rolled her eyes, as much as she hated waiting, this time would be the only exception for it. "Speaking of which, have you got any calls from him yet?"

"Unfortunately no but I can guarantee you that after we're done with this, he will contact us."

"I'm trusting your words for it."

The conversation between the two members of Anti Entropy ended there, mostly because they didn't have much to talk about and also because Einstein wanted to stay focused on her work. For now, it looks like they won't be bothered by any souls which is good news for the both of them.

Dealing with enemies from Shicksal will be tiring, not saying that they will lose but as Einstein had told Cocolia, it would be better if they avoid any unnecessary fights that will lead to no good.

But it seems like luck was not on their side today because suddenly, a voice came from behind them. A voice that was quite familiar to the both of them.

"This is Shicksal's property, you filthy little thieves!"

Cocolia grinned, she looked back when her eyes met a small white haired figure that resembled that of the Kaslana family. Not only that, she has a large cross just right behind her  that acts as her weapon.

"If it isn't the famous Shicksal's Valkyrie Theresa Apocalypse.." Cocolia smiled at Theresa. "I'm surprised. It's been years yet you failed to gain an inch.. getting too many pats on your head?"

"Anti Entropy scum!" Theresa ignored the blonde woman mockery and stand her might in front of the two members of Anti Entropy. "I saw right through your tricks! Give up now and Shicksal will be merciful!"

"Quite frankly, I'm a little amused as I didn't expect Otto to order his little pet to get us while risking the loss of his Herrscher.." A smirk spread wide across the face of Cocolia. "Seems like this place is far more important than that lightning wielding girl."

"Ha! Your delay tactics won't work! These archives have the highest level of security system and even if you were to somehow hack into our core system, you'll need 7 hours to break the code! You'll never get anything out of here!"

Hearing Theresa, Einstein decided to interupped their talk. "7 hours 32 minutes and 46 seconds to be precise, madam Theresa."

[Decryption Success]

A look of shocked glued to Theresa face the moment she saw that the security system is easily bypass by Einstein. "What?! How did you-?!" The security system here was supposed to be at their highest level, just how is someone able to bypass it with little to no effort?

"A brute force attack will surely takes time but having a backdoor will speed things up." The blue haired scientist in front of Theresa start explaining with a calm voice. "Turned out that Otto failed to remove my special bypass even after 60 odd years."