Chapter 37 - Regret

In an unknown time that has long been ignored by others and the like that have forgotten almost everything that has happened before, he stood alone on the firm ground of the moon, wielding his sword that had seen many battles.

His long unkempt hair tied into a ponytail along with all the scars on his body showed how fearsome he was as a warrior. There was one that can stop him, not even the the likes of people in the previous era or in the era to come.

He alone stands above all.

However, all of that yet he stood alone on the moon with no one to share the land with. None of his friends, not even the one he loved the most, was with him.

The man slowly walked alone until he finally stopped at a certain point where there was blood on the ground. He sighed as he then stabbed the ground with his sword, closing his eyes before he muttered,

"With this.. I'm r'st#rt£ng 3ver*t**ng."

The whole world crumbled as everything started to torn into pieces, everything except for him. The man consciousness slowly went away and he just accepted the decision he just made..

It'd take time but he will find the 'star' he wanted.

Even if it takes hundreds of years, thousand of years, and even millions of years. He won't stop, not until he find that 'star'.

As he is the one who started it all.

-----

A few days or more specifically 3 days have passed since the arrival of Hoshino Wan and Fujuki Hana to their new academy.

Morning came and with it another new day for St Freya's Academy had arrived. The sound of all the future Valkyries already filled the entire school as they made their way to their own classes. Meanwhile in a certain dormitory, Hoshino Wan had just finished getting ready and he's now just waiting for his new teammates, the red-eyed girl tiredly walked to the front door and put on her shoes.

"What's with everyone being so early today jezz.." Hana tiredly walk out of the dorm with Wan, from the eyebags under her eyes it's clear that she hasn't gotten any sleep last night. "I barely got a single minute of sleep.."

"Well I did told you to sleep early yesterday and not play games until morning did I?" Wan chuckled, apparently Hana was too addicted to the game she and Bronya always played. "Today we got that 'morning practice' remember? That's why we have to get up early today."

"Oh yeah.. I forgot that thing is today," Hana's expression became more tired, just thinking about doing the so-called 'morning practice' today was really stressing her out.

But she has to accept the reality, she chose this Valkyrie path and so she must pay the price for whatever she will go through. Hana sighed before she looked around, she raised an eyebrow when she noticed there was no one else except her and Wan.

"Where's Bronya and the others?" Hana asks the boy beside her when she finally realized the trio is not with them.

"Oh them? They already went first."

"And you didn't go with them?" Hana stares at him suspiciously.

"Hana, you're my teammate, I can't just leave you behind."

A chuckle escaped Hana's lips, she put on her bag and slapped the boy on the back lightly before starting to walk. "Isn't that very sweet of you? Now let's go, we're running late."

"To be fair we are running late because of you."

"Oh shut it you."

The two of them started walking towards their classrooms, sharing a little talk along with a few jokes here and there just to lighten things up.