Chapter 20 - Bronya Zaychik

Bronya Zaychik,

Otherwise known as the 'Silver Wolf of the Urals', a very skilled assassin under the care of Cocolia after she took a pity of her when Bronya failed her mission to assassinate her.

A lot has happened after she became the adoptive daughter of Cocolia. Some bad things happened and some good things happened. But for Bronya, all the memories from living under Cocolia orphanages is something she will cheerish forever.

Back to the present, Bronya is currently on an ongoing mission from Cocolia and that mission is to stay watch on The Heiress of ME Corp, Raiden Mei.

Bronya herself wouldn't question her mother order as she has been doing this for years. Taking orders, play games, and minding her own business. After what had happened a few years back, this was Bronya routine.

"Haih, Bronya will make sure this mission succeed." Going back to a few hours prior to the mission, Bronya can be seen talking with Cocolia. "The Bronya will not disappoint Matushka."

"I know you won't." Cocolia pat Bronya head gently. "Remember, all you have to do is keep an eye on that Mei and only takes action when I say so."

Bronya nodded her head, her expression still remain unchanged. "The Bronya understand."

After a few more talks, Bronya turn around and gets ready for her new mission. She doubt that this mission will be any challenges for her, all she has to do is keep an eye on Raiden Mei and takes action when she's supposed to.

Sounds easy for someone like Bronya, really easy.

As Bronya was about to take her step to leave, she was stop by Cocolia who suddenly put her hand on her head. With a dumfounded expression, Bronya turn around to face her mother. "What is it Matushka?"

"I'm sorry I just needed to warn you about.. someone."

Bronya tilted her head, "Is it Mizunoki Shinobu?"

Cocolia shook her head, denying that it's Mizunoki Bronya has to worried about. "No, Mizunoki is not the type to hurt a young child like you. She's the least you should be worry about."

"The Bronya understand," Bronya expression slowly turn back to her usual emotionless expression. "Then who is it Matushka?"

"It's the boy named Hoshino Wan." 

"Hoshino?" Bronya tilted her head again, although her expression remain emotionless it is quite clear to tell that she's confused to who her mother is talking about.

"He's someone who is right now very close to Mei," Cocolia explain. "You will know him once you see him.. and your project bunny will definitely sense that.. enormous disturbing energy.."

"Enormous disturbing energy?.." Bronya repeat her mother words, a bit suprised by how her mother described this 'Hoshino Wan'.

After a few more warning and information regarding this Hoshino, Bronya resumes her walk to her new mission. While she now have to worry about this boy her mother is talking about, the boy seemingly doesn't have that much when it comes to combat so Bronya won't have to worry much about him.

But first she needs to see for herself who this boy is and what is he like.. Cocolia say she will know once she sees him..

And was she very right. Back to the current situation, Bronya stood in front of a boy whose face looks like he lacked sleep. But that's not what she cares,

Just from the look of it she can already feel, even though it seems like he's hiding most of it.. Bronya can feel the enormous amount of Houkai energy hiding within Hoshino Wan, and this is when he's not fully using it.