Can We Celebrate Mawlid?

Mawlid: Milad-un-Nabi
Birthday of Prophet (ﷺ)
"12th Rabbial Awwal"

BIRTHDAY:-
•When The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was asked why He Fasted on Monday He (ﷺ) said:

"...it was the day on which I was born, on which I was commissioned with prophethood or revelation was sent to me..."
(Muslim 1162)

the Messenger of Allah said: "Deeds are presented on Monday and Thursday, and I love that my deeds be presented while I am fasting."
(Jami' at-Tirmidhi 747)

《What's Important to note here is that yes, The Prophet (ﷺ) acknowledged His day of birth but Not the Date of His birth i.e. Birthday. And still, that was only One of the reasons as to why He (ﷺ) used to Fast》

• BIRTHDAY comes once yearly
That people's celebrate but The
Prophet (ﷺ) never did that.

•He (ﷺ) would always fast on every MONDAY i.e. DAY of His Birth and not just the Date i.e. just the 12th Rabbial Awwal.

•If Muslims want to testify their love for The Prophet (ﷺ)
then they are more than welcome to uphold the Sunnah of fasting 40+Mondays And even Thursday's that come in an entire islamic year rather than singling out just 'ONE' day in a year with the excuse of "love".

THE DATE OF 12TH RABBIAWWAL:-

•The birth date of The Prophet (ﷺ) is not unanimously confirmed. Noting
down birthdays wasn't of significance nor of tradition in the time of The Prophet (ﷺ) so many did not keep track of it.

•However, there are many confirmed report of The Prophet (ﷺ) passing away on 12th Rabbial Awwal.

•Moreover, rather than 12th Rabbial Awwal, the 13th
Rabbial Awwal has actual importance in Islam!

WHY?

The 13th 14th and 15th are Ayam Al-baeed aka The white days of Sunnah Fasting.

Abu Dharr narrated that :

the Messenger of Allah said: "O Abu Dharr! When you fast three days out of a month, then fast the thirteenth, fourteenth, and fifteenth."
(Jami' at-Tirmidhi 761)

The Sunnah give more importance to 13th RABBIAWWAL then 12th because The Prophet (ﷺ) Himself ADVISED us to fast on 13th 14th and 15th of EVERY MONTH!

But the 12th? The 12th is meaningless because The Prophet (ﷺ) Himself never gave any meaning to it.

Moreover, any Ibadah, dikhr
remembering the Prophet (ﷺ)
etc. Specifically on 12th Rabbial Awwal has the SAME reward as doing these acts on 12th Shaban,12th Safar etc.

Because these acts of worship can only be considered voluntary i.e. Nafl, but as for fasting on the 13th, it has more reward because it's Sunnah.

When Allah reward us MORE for Sunnah Ibadah on 13th RABBI AWWAL, so Who says the 12th is special"?

Some says they don't celebrate just the 12th but the whole month of Rabbial Awwal.

•Abu Hurairah narrated that :

the Messenger of Allah said: "The most virtuous fasting after the month of Ramadan is Allah's month Al-Muharram."
[Trimidhi 740]
Allah ﷻ loves His last Messenger (ﷺ) more than ANYONE and yet Allah ﷻ says Muharram is His month not the "Birth month of Prophet (ﷺ) i.e. Rabbial Awwal.

And Allah ﷻdid not give significance to ANY month just because the Prophet (ﷺ) was born in it. So why do we?

•In Islam there are a few Sacred Months, which are mention in Surah Tawbah(vol.36) and also in the hadith below:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said:...""the year is twelve months of which four are sacred,
three consecutive months, Dhu'l-Qa'dah, Dhu'l-Hijjah and muharram, and Rajab"
Reported by Al-Bukhari, 2958].

Never did Allah ﷻ nor The Prophet (ﷺ) Himself designate any special status to the month of Rabbial Awwal even though The Prophet (ﷺ) was born in it, so why should we? Do we know better?

•We just looked at every aspect of the above statement under the scope of Quran and Ahadith and saw that:

BIRTH DATE has No significance at all 13,14,15 have more significance than 12th Islam has 4 sacred months and Rabbial Awwal has no importance Islamically

•The Shaba knew ALL of this and never celebrated 'MAWLID'
Or did anything out of the ordinary on 12th of Rabbial Awwal.

•Instead they fasted on Mondays the 13,14,15 of EVERY MONTH and chose to show their Love by honoring and following the Sunnah without adding anything NEW from themselves.
------------------------------

▪ Celebrating Mawlid is a Bid'ah (innovation). All innovation in Islam lead to Hellfire.
You loose NOTHING by missing Mawlid but you have everything to LOSE by engaging in MAWLID.

▪Stay away from what our forefathers did and the deviated Sects do. Look into Qur'an and Sunnah and you will NEVER find any evidence for Mawlid.

▪Islam is FREE from MAWLID and PERFECT without Mawlid or any other innovations.

⚠️plz note this chap is never meant to spread hate or divide Ummah.
Know that it's our duty as Muslims to remind each another when we go astray.
That's the beauty of Islam and that's the exact reason of a chapter like this at this time. And its backed up by authentic evidences from Qur'an and Sunnah along with the references.

SHARE & REMIND EVERYONE!
Whatever you teach of good that is used to benefits others,
In'sha'Allah it will be a Sadaqah
Jariyah (ongoing Charity) for you♡

And Only Allah Ta'ala Knows Best.

-------------
السلام و علیکم ورحمتہ اللہْ

May Allah help us all. Remember me and the entire Muslim Ummah in your Duas.
@Slave_of_Ar-Rehman.