Chapter 1 - Meeting at the Planetarium

[Word count - 585]

A few days later...

Location - The Planetarium

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am the hardworking vocalist and guitarist for the legendary band, Rising Dragon. Well, at least that's what people call us, at least.

When I am not doing anything band-related, I would spend my days off writing lyrics for our next song, or write fiction stories. But today, out of all days, I can never seem to find the inspiration I am looking for, so I figured I would get myself out of the house as a nice change of pace.

I heard they're having a special event down at the planetarium, and since I've been taken a liking to astrology since becoming a high school student, I thought it would be a nice idea to go down there. But last thing I want to do is get caught in public by any fans. So I decided to leave the house with shades and beanie, as well as a hoodie.

Once  I got to the planetarium, I took a seat, and so did someone else. Sitting next to me was a girl who was also wearing shades and a hat, only it's a black cap, not a beanie. She looked at me, and gave me a smile.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" She asked.

"Oh, go ahead."

"Thanks."

I leaned back in my recliner and the girl next to me did the same thing. She looked at me once again, and she gave me a smile.

"Is this your first time here?" She asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked in return.

"I've been here so many times, so I can tell who's been here before and who hasn't." She explained.

"I see. I take it you like coming here?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, all the time, especially on my day off."

On her day off? Now that I think about it, she does look familiar. But where... where do I know her from? But before I could ask, the program for the planetarium got started, and eventually, I decided to let it go.
_____________________________________________

After the event...

I must admit, the event at the planetarium was very relaxing. I think I managed to get some inspiration for my next song. But I noticed that the girl kept looking at me every now and then, and she kept smiling at me as well.

It was dark by the time the mystery girl and I walked out of the planetarium. And I can tell she has a big grin on her face.

"Ah, that was so much fun." She said.

"I take it you had a good time?" I asked.

"You bet! I love Stargazing so much."

She took off her shades and she revealed her eye color to me, and that's when I was able to remember her.

"Hey, aren't you... Misumi Uika from Sumimi?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm happy that you remember me."

"Yeah, I've seen Sumimi before, and I gotta say, I'm impressed with your guys' performance."

Uika smiled warmly at me.

"I'm glad you're impressed."

She waved at me and starts to walk away. But as she left, I began to realize something. I think I have seen Uika before she was a part of Sumimi, but the question is... where?

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)