Chapter 5 : Encounter

(⚠️WARNING⚠️)
(EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD)

.
.
.
.
.
.

° Third Person °

She took a few steps back but to just bump into the sink, Miguel closed in the space and just left a few inches of distance between them. Her blood went cold as she stared up at his eye and he wore a grin on his face.

¨So you really thought you could get away, move across the state where I wouldn't find you..¨

He grabbed her face with aggression and brought it slightly closer to his, Y/N could see the rage burning in his gaze. She couldn't move as her fear grew, like a deer in headlights she was stuck in place and that only made his grin wider.

¨How did you find me.¨

¨I had someone track you down. Wasn't long until I received your home address, where you worked and other little things.¨

Reaching into his back pocket he took out a picture of Y/N, back at the convenient store.

¨You look just the same as I last saw you.."

He put the picture back in his pocket and let go of your face, leaning closer to you as he placed his hands on both sides of the counter behind you, his expression was sadistic and his eyes narrowed. Y/N wasn't sure what to say or how to respond, this felt so unreal, but sadly wasn't. Migueal was standing so close to her his breath hit her face, not wanting to go through this again she kneed him in the groin and pushed him back. Migueal fell back in pain as he groaned and Y/N darted for the door.

But Miguel was quicker and grabbed hold onto Y/N's ankle and tugged it backwards, causing her to fall forwards and hit the tile floor. Y/N tried to stand back up but Miguel was dragging her back to him, his grip on her legs tightening as she now lay underneath him.

¨Oh you have made a huge mistake hermosa..¨

A rag was shoved to her nose and Y/N tried her best to squirm and push him away but it was no use. As she inhaled the substance her mind was foggy and she felt drowsy. Slowly but surely Y/N succumbed to the effects and became motionless. Miguel sat up and stared at her for a minute, brushing away the strands that fell loose over her face.

° Miguel's POV °

She was the same, nothing had changed. A goddess, but I can't have myself distracted. I finally have her again. Softly kissing her forehead he picks Y/N off the floor and heads for the front doors, luckily the club was dim enough for Miguel to blend within the crowd and walk out freely. Down the street he walked to his car that was parked just a few feet away, that's when he heard a phone go off. It must be Y/N's since his was completely turned off, putting her in the back seat Miguel took out her phone.

The caller was from a 'Hobie', irritated Miguel decided to pick it up and he heard a voice on the other end.

"Hey Y/N where'd you go? Michelle is looking for you and isn't happy."

"... This isn't Y/N."

Was all he said before hanging up, stomping on the phone it broke in half. Now in the driver's seat of the car Miguel drove off...

° Y/N's POV °

Fluttering your eyes open you were flashed with light, causing you to look away irritated. Now your head was pounding and your senses were returning, the floor you sat on was smooth concrete. The walls also matched the light grey flooring, you tried to stand but felt dizzy even trying so you remained sitting. Where am I? Was all you could think at the moment.