Chapter 7 : Bird Cage

(⚠️WARNING⚠️)
(EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD)

.
.
.
.
.

Current Time : 5:37 PM

° Third Person °

The subtle rumble of dirt being skit and run over mixed with the rushing wind that mess with Alice's hair. The music was put to a low volume as Hobie drummed to the beat with his fingers. The two have just entered the road of Heckler Street, by police statement this was the exact road Y/N was taken down to. It was surrounded by bundles of trees and dead grass covered the land as shrubs and wildflowers were the only greenery around.

It was nearing the evening and it took them an hour to arrive so Alice was feeling drowsy. Closing the passenger window she turned on her phone and open the messages between her and Anthony.

"I'm on the plane, I'll text you when I get to Vegas."

It was the last message he sent before, assumingly putting his phone on airplane mode. Alice put her phone down and turn to look at Hobie who was focused on the road ahead.

"So still think we can do this on our own?"

"Positive, besides I have a lead.."

Hobie took out his phone from the back pocket of his pants and told Alice to unlock it with a password and to go to the contact titled 'Bradley'. She did just that and read the short conversation between the two and it mentioned a black BMW, along with a picture of the license plate.

"My buddy Brad saw the car and thought it was sketchy, especially when he watched the driver put a girl in the backseat. Aka Y/N and Miguel. Thankfully he followed them all the way to this road, but the bitch sped up and dusted our source of intel."

"So what your saying is we have some direction of where we're going."

"Right you are luv, and I'll be sure of that. If you scroll up a little there should be names of roads we have to get on soon. Speaking of I see a intersection up ahead."

Alice did has Hobie told and there were 3 roads, Heckler Street, Grapevine Avenue and Cobber Lane. So at the moment they have 2 more roads get to.

"Seems reliable for now, sucks we had to do this when it's getting dark."

"But the stars look fantastic in rural areas."

"I guess so but I get paranoid in the dark.."

.
.
.

° Y/N's POV °

The movie had finished and you were still in his shoulder embrace, now that it was over the awkward atmosphere was back. Looking out the window it was still light outside, but it'll soon be night. Stuck in silence, of course, Miguel broke it but not by talking or asking a question, but grasping her chin lightly. He turned your head to look at him, staring into each other's eyes he leaned in and softly kissed your lips.