18. My Light✨

Today marks 7 months of our relationship together. Last year this time, I was unaware of her beautiful existence. People said wait for the right person, and I did wait, but I was hopeless because I believed I'm not lucky enough to experience a relationship in my life.

Little did I know that this girl would change my life for good. Oh God, I really got extra lucky for once in my whole life, and the loveliest present was her choosing to love me, to be in a long-distance relationship with me, to wait for me until I become successful.

I couldn't help but reminisce about all our firsts, the first day of our texting, the first love proposal, our first call & FaceTime, our 1st month together, and the very first time when we met in person. Our first date, our first selfie together also the first wonderful kiss of my lifetime. I would cherish them all for a lifetime.

I wanna spend my lifetime with her. Although my name means light, she literally lights up my whole world.
I feel really happy to call her mine. She's my lover, my wifey, my soulmate, my best friend, my sukoon (Peace). Oh God, she's my everything. I Love her to the whole galaxy, universe and back. Her smile brightens even the darkest of days and her presence is a constant source of comfort and happiness.

I can't wait to meet my lover!! The future holds countless adventures for us and I am grateful every day for this extraordinary love that found its way into my life. Together, we'll conquer the challenges of distance and build a love that's as vast as the universe itself.

 Together, we'll conquer the challenges of distance and build a love that's as vast as the universe itself

P.S: Hey Love❤️
I just wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for you coming into my life. You are the most beautiful and precious gift I have ever received, and I cherish every moment we spend together.
I LOVE YOU <3

Stay tuned for more chapters of our journey as we navigate the intricacies of a long-distance relationship, pursue our dreams, and, most importantly, continue to love each other beyond measure.