21. A Digital Love Letter

It was the day I wanted to skip, my birthday. Little did I know, it would turn out to be a day etched in my memory forever. The first person to wish me was my lover, her heartfelt message warming my day right from the start.

As the day unfolded, I discovered my lover's secret sacrifice. She had canceled a much anticipated dance event just to be with me. The realization filled my heart with gratitude and a newfound appreciation for the depth of our connection.

In the evening, my lover surprised me with a digital love letter. Every word dripped with affection, creating a bubble of emotions that enveloped me. I felt a warmth and safety in her words that transcended the digital screen.

As I read the letter multiple times, it hit me  my lover was a precious gift from the universe

As I read the letter multiple times, it hit me  my lover was a precious gift from the universe. Her presence and the effort she put into that letter made me realize how blessed I was to have her in my life.

My birthday, initially a day I wanted to forget, turned into an emotional symphony orchestrated by love. With each word in the digital letter, my heart played a beautiful melody, and I couldn't help but marvel at the depth of connection we shared.

The love she had for me was beautifully etched onto her letter and it reads as follows:

"  Happy birthday BABY I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH BABY️🫂 I know I am a very difficult person to date and I know I don't give you enough time to spend with you but baby I'll promise you this wait will be worth it. I'll prove it to you baby I know this long distance and me not being able to spend time with you makes it more difficult for you. But you are the person with whom I want to spend my whole life with. I know I am moody, which would be very difficult for you because I change my decisions easily. But this who I am I can't change it. But I will say this again I will give full efforts to make this relationship I will never ever give up on us. I know I can't express much but all I have to say is baby I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH that being apart from us hurts so much I know we aren't able to spend time but every time I only and only think about you and nothing else goes in mind just you baby. I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABY BE MINE FOREVER AND SOON MARRY ME BABY, MY WIFEY, MY SWEET HEART, MY EVERY THING ️🫂 "

Note to my lover: Thank you for giving me wonderful memories babe! I'll  cherish them for the rest of my life. It'll always be my favourite!!