• Cover & Acknowledgements •

The Cover:

All the credits for this cover goes to my younger sister

All the credits for this cover goes to my younger sister. She made it all for me just in an hour or less. She is the one who have always helped me in all the covers I made. I, maybe, the face of all the covers, she is the actual editor. So all of you who liked my covers, the credit goes to her.
She is not currently active in wattpad, so I cannot tag her. Maybe in future.

Acknowledgements

I was introduced to fanfictions, first, by my younger sister only. She was the one who told me that Fanfictions really exist.
I joined wattpad in Feb 2021 in search of a good stories to read. I was first a silent reader but I couldn't be a one of them, after reading such wonderful stories.
In last one year, I couldn't even read a full story, due to my studies and shifting to a new city.
I had already planned this story a year ago, but now I couldn't resist mysef from publishing it.

Many people are involved in this journey of me being a writer from a silent reader. I never thought of writing a story untill I read some veryy good stories by some writers which inspired me a lot in writing this story. Some of them are:

singhniki27
TheWhistlingThrush
Khamoshdil
SixteenAgain
Euphoric_18
-Octothorpe-
NishaSingh419
priyanka-12
YUDKBHT
KRV2020
twinkleahir
NeeSaj79
Khamoshdil
twinkleahir
priyanka-12
Doraashi
MysticalWatersx
ishaarora1234
MagicalMe207
Psr1403
TurquoiseWav
solemnly_sarcastic
Shrutikamal
NeeSaj79
nishi2695

Some writers who are very close to me who gave me some lessons of insides of the story by dicussing their stories with me, helped a lot in my writing and by reading their wonderful stories I can't help but love them as writers.

bhsh22
Anjaan0210
annie22choudhary
RaimaBhattacharya
Diku1302
pahul_gpk
Fad_mugs
Nandini_001
shambhavisontakke
simp_for_stiles

And some of my very good friends, which helped me a lot in this fandom.

ashdeepxforever
AdhrijaSharma
the-local-siren-lady

Thank you so much all of you for your love, support and inspiration. Pardon me if I forgot to tag anyone of you.

And for this story, I dont know how, I suddenly made my mind to relive this story and take it where it was made to be.

And the main purpose to publish it was to help in bringing back the spark we used to have about Samaina. In the last one year, everyone had just got busy and we are not as active about samaina we used to.
I was reluctant about starting it so late but some positive replies in my announcement some days back gave me the confidence and here I am doing it.
And what will be the most auspicious moment to start than this Ganesh Chaturthi.

Ganpati Bappa Morya 🙏🏻

P.S. As I am studying, I will not get much time to write updates, therefore there will be two updates a week. First update will be there in a day or two.