06 | Niyati

Hey lovely people.

आपको और आपके परिवार को मेरी और मेरे परिवार की ओर से
शुभ दीपावली 🪔🪔

I am back with a new and long chapter, earlier than expected. *pats myself*

Happy Reading!

Disclaimer - The scenes from Ramayan written here are not my work. They are taken from different sources and I do not claim any of them to be true. All the scenes of Ramayan are for entertainment purposes only.
The dialogues and scenes in italics are taken from my fav Ramayan depiction, 'Siya Ke Ram' aired on Star Plus. And I do not claim any of those dialogues. And I don't intend to hurt any religion or feelings of anyone through this chapter.

The day was unusually sunny. The heat of the sun was at its peak. At Maheshwari Mansion, Ramdhari was alone in the house as his Malik and Sameer baba were gone to PVKM. They will be back soon, he thought. Therefore he decided to water the plants in the garden, as after they'll come he will not get time to water the plants in serving them lunch and preparing for dinner and supper.

He couldn't skip watering today as this much amount of sunlight was not good for plants. 'Agar in paudho ko kuch ho gaya toh bade malik mujhe chhodenge nahi' he thought to himself.

Normally, at this time, his 'Bade Malik' waters plants but in his absence it was his duty to do it.

When he was watering the plants in the garden, he heard the voice of the bike. 'Lagta hai Sameer Baba aa gaye' he figured out.

"Jaldi Jaldi ye nipta deta hu, Sameer Baba ke khane ko der nahi honi chahiye." He said to himself.

In a minute or two he saw Sameer going inside with eyes blazing like the sun with an expressionless face. He decided not to ask him for lunch now, or else, he'll be out of this house the very minute he did so.

After a few minutes when he was done with the watering and was about to go inside he saw his Bade Malik entering the gate in a hurry with a worried face, when he saw Ramdhari.

"Sameer kaha gaya?"

"Bohot gusse mein lag rahe the Sameer baba...abhi thodi der pehle upar gaye..."

"Theek hai.." He started to move when Ramdhari interrupted, "Malik, Khana?" Jaiprakash showed his hand "Abhi nahi" and moved inside the house.

**

Their classes were over, when Khushi and Naina decided to roam out for some time today, as it was end of their first semester exams today.

They came outside their hostel building, when Khushi twirled widening her hands, "Aha Naina, kitna achha lag raha hai na? Aisa lag raha hai kisine aazad kar diya ho...kitabo se...kamre se...tension se..."

"Par ye aazadi sirf kuch dino ki hai Khushi Madam..." Naina sniggered.

"Kya yaar Naina, meri do pal ki shanti nahi dekhi jati tujhse?" Khushi crossed her hands.

"Chal ab, drama mat kar..." Naina was still laughing and pulled Khushi out of the hostel gate.

They had reached the gate when Naina heard some bells ringing with a loud voice as if someone was chanting in a mic.

"Ye awaz sunai de rahi hai tujhe?" Naina asked Khushi to confirm that she heard a voice. 

"Haan..."