08 | Pyaar

Heyy everyone! I am back with the update, longer one this time! The credit for this early updates go to the readers who wait for my updates. I am a reader, a desperate one, so I can feel you man! Don't worry the updates will be regular from now!

Also, I made a mistake in chapter 4. It was not phone through which Khushi talked with Aditya. It was telephone. I have corrected it now. Very sorry for the mistake.

Happy Reading!

The morning was bright for Naina. She woke up and went to the balcony to absorb the early-morning warmth. She glanced at the Sun, as if it was smiling at her, from the horizon. The enchanting bluish-white glow of the sky just stole away her sleep. She did her chores and stood in front of the mirror in her uniform. The pattern of this uniform is the same. Only difference was the colours. The light-turquoise-blue colour of her skirt was replaced by a light shade of grey while the pristine purity of white colour on the shirt was replaced by the subtle sophistication of off-white.

The last two days of school were very boring for her and maybe for the whole of the class. The new term started two days back on Wednesday. And in these two days, only revision of the previous term was being done which bored Naina as she had read the whole syllabus, for exams, more than two times and now they are revising the same things. According to the teachers, the next term is linked with the previous one therefore they need to recollect all the concepts of the previous term. She has no option but to attend the school. After asking from a few people they got to know that, this revision goes on for the first four days and the actual studies will start after a day's break, from monday. Naina, Khushi and Aditya were unaware of this ritual and got to know about it when the two days' revision was already done.

Naina walked out of her room, just to find Khushi descending the stairs of the third floor which ends at her floor, adjusting her dress and bag. As Khushi's gaze found Naina, she smiled wide.

"Aaj to aap alag hi khil rahi hai Miss Naina..." Khushi complimented for the special glow she was carrying, as they descended the further stairs.

"Khil rahi hu?" She touched her face and hair, "But maine toh kuch alag nahi kiya hai...same hi toh hai sab kuch..." Everything was normal and usual in her appearance, she thought.

"Waisa wala nahi...tera chehra chamak raha hai...kuch khush khabar hai kya?" As they reached downstairs, Khushi's excited voice boomed on the playground that connected the parking blocks and their school.

Naina's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Nahi toh...mere saath toh kuch achha nahi hua hai..."

They reached the school and were walking in the corridor. Khushi stopped her, hold her by shoulders and turned Naina to herself, "Nahi hua hai toh ho jayega...Naina mujhe lagta hai aaj tere saath kuch bahut hi acha hone wala hai..."

As they continued walking to the class, Naina chirped, smiling widely, "Sachhi??"

Her smile disappeared just as quickly as she got excited about the thought of good news.

The last time somebody had said this to her was Swati 'Naina mujhe lagta hai aaj tere saath kuch bohot hi achha hone wala hai...kya pata school main tere liye Romeo aa jaye...' and the next day she had met Sameer...

Her eyes widened as she looked at Khushi. Sameer? Here? Impossible! Maybe some other thing has to be good today...it's not necessary the same good thing will happen to you...she laughed at her thought which was illogical. She shouldn't think more about it. Before she could run her horses more, Khushi snapped fingers in front of her, "Oh madam, kya soch rahi hai aap itni der se?"

Naina looked at Khushi, "Ku..kuch nahi...sir nahi aaye abhi tak..." she looked at her watch, "Period ko start hue toh 10 minute ho bhi gaye..."

Khushi's eyebrows furrowed as she looked weirdly at Naina.