12 | Galat

Extremely sorry to the readers who have been waiting since ten days! I was occupied with my studies as well as the writer's block. I am thankful to all the readers who wait for my update. You are my real motivation ❤️

Happy Reading!

The boy in the photo was standing there. She looked at him and then at his face in her hands...and she hid the photo behind her. Her brain fuzzed, did Sameer listen to her while she was talking to Shefali?

She once again looked at him...and he waved, smilingly. She closed her eyes. Seeing him smile always made her heart flutter. She need to calm down.

Sameer stood beside the bed. The telephone was kept in front of him. She had her back towards him while she was talking on the phone.

Sameer was looking at her with a confused expression on his face. What was she doing? First she was shocked, then she quickly hid something behind her, and now she had her eyes closed. Her all expressions at a time, made him suppress his chuckle. He didn't know Naina Agarwal could be this talented.

"Sameer...tu..tum...yaha?" Naina managed to voice out.

"Haan wo..." he was about to reason when the question slipped out of his mouth, "Naina tumne pichhe kya chhupaya?"

"Mai...Maine...picchhe?? Ku..kuch bhi toh nahi..." She tried to bring a smile to her face while stuttering.

He shrugged as did not want to evade her personal space.

Sameer pointed behind her, "Wo mujhe phone karna tha toh..."

Being alone in a room with a boy was a very big thing for her. The fact that the boy was Sameer, made her relax.

"Tum yaha kitni der se ho?" Naina asked, gauging his expressions, if he had heard something which was not right.

"Abhi aaya just..." with this he moved towards her. Her eyes widened but relaxed the moment he walked past her towards the telephone.

Naina, recalled in her mind, her last few minute conversation with Shefali, and breathed in relief. There was no mention of Sameer.

She looked back. He was standing there, hairs flowing, one hand dialling the number while the other helding the handset. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

The loud hanging up of the handset brought her out of Sameer Zone.

She mumbled to herself, "Pagal hai kya Naina? Agar Sameer ne tujhe ghurte dekh liya toh pata nahi kya sochega..."

"Huh!?" Sameer looked up from the telephone.

Naina was alert, "Kya?"

"Tumne kuch kaha mujhse?" Asked Sameer.

Naina looked at him, horrified, "Nahi..kuch nahi.."

She needs to get out of here, else she'll be in great trouble. Before she could turn, she saw him sigh.

"Kuch problem hai?" Naina asked.

Sameer looked at her and then at the telephone, "Haan woh lag nahi raha phone...I guess busy hai..."

"Achha!" She didn't know what to say further. Not wanting to eavesdrop on his conversation, she decided to go, "Khushi kaha hai?"

"Mere kamre mein..."

"Oh...koi baat nahi main usse baad mein mil lungi..." She was not sure if going into his room was a good idea.

"Tum usse waha jakar bhi mil sakti ho..." Sameer smiled politely.

She nodded at Sameer casually while her mind was doing a victory dance.

Sameer looked at her and suddenly, felt guilty of accusing her without any reason, in spite of the fact that she was the reason that he was standing here safe and sound.