𝟬𝟭: 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Finally, 2 months of freedom! I can finally scroll on my phone doing shit I wanna do!'

   𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 to yourself as you strolled down the sidewalk while listening to your jams on Spottify. The neighborhood you lived in is quite peaceful, not a lot of stuff happening just your neighbors chattering with each other.

After a few minutes of walking you finally saw your house. Freedom at last; you can no longer wake up early in the morning, no more shitty and noisy classmates, and no more homework.

A life you have always desired. One without any problems at all. Well except for household chores that is.

But wouldn't life be dull if there wasn't any?

You pulled the house keys out of your backpack, inserted the key into the handle and silently strolled inside you shouted:

"IM HOOOOOOOOME!"

Only the non-existent sounds of dead silence responded as you flicked the light switch on. You took a glance at the clock saying '5:09' on the wall. As you sat down on the couch you pondered:

'Now I can finally look for KNY fanfics without being interrupted! Man if only summer vacation could last forever.. and not just 2 months.'

You placed your bag on the couch and slumped your body against it. Pulling your phone out of your pocket and immediately pressed on [reading app] you spoke to yourself.

"Bro, imagine if a KNY character just popped out of the TV... it sucks knowing that crap only exists in the fanfics I read."

After you scrolled for the past 10 minutes looking for any binge-worthy KNY fanfics the TV started making glitching sounds.

You glanced at the TV asking yourself 'why?' and 'how?' did the TV just glitch like that. Didn't you make sure it stays off until you had the remote control? Perhaps it is in need of repair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"..What in the hell just happened? Why the fuck did my TV glitch like that?"

You asked yourself. However, you shrugged it off and continued scrolling on your phone. You weren't exactly the curious type so you didn't care. You're just going to forget about it anyway.

"Well uhm, what the flip?"

As you continued scrolling, the TV glowed into a bright white light which made you temporarily unable to see whatever the heck was going on right in front of you.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?!?"

You exclaimed, you immediately shut your eyes witnessing the event occurring right in front of you. Before you could scream the next few words out of your mouth, an unconscious yet familiar looking boy popped out out of the TV.

"...Wh..what the hell was that..?"

You slowly opened your eyes... you noticed her strange yet familiar appearance.

'NAWH WHAT THE FU- hold on, holy shit he looks familiar... pale white skin, red spots, white hair, a white yukata with red dots and spider patterns all over, the appearance of a child, bro is that... Rui!?

There is no way a fictional character would just appear like that.. that bullshet only exists in fanfics! But what if he's a.. cosplayer? But, there's no way a cosplayer would just pop out of a fucking TV, how the hell am I supposed to deal with this!?'