𝟬𝟬: 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:
I had to rewatch the episodes 20 and 21 just to make this chapter. Seeing Rui's backstory almost made me create the 12th form of Water Breathing.

Japanese won't be underlined in this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV:

"Total Concentration...
Water Breathing: Eleventh Form..."

'Eleventh Form!?'

"Nobody gives a crap about your ELEVENTH FORM!"

𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 yelled in fury whilst he unleashed his most powerful, deadliest attack for the second time, desperately attempting to land a hit on the slayer with a mismatched haori.

"Dead Calm."

Added Tomioka Giyuu the Water Hashira as he undoubtedly and flawlessly managed to slice all of Rui's threads in one swift move with seemingly no effort.

'Wh..what..?!

What's even is going on, what did he do?

Not even a single one has reached him?

The toughest threads of them all!?'

Rui angrily thought to himself as he clenched his fists in fury. Crimson liquid began to drop from his pale paper-white hands. Not that he cared, after all they are just mere wounds and scratches to demons such as him.

"T-that cannot be! I-i'll try it again!"

As Rui opened his palms and aimed his arms towards the Water Hashira to release his next yet the exact same attack to finish him off, unfortunately for him, he later became disrupted by a...

"TSING!"

His head began to detach from his body, head rolling on the ground until it came to a halt. His body, still working on it's own, desperately searching for a certain demon wearing a pink kimono for that man.

'W-what the, how... how did he do that...?'

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

"Catch!"

𝙂𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙇𝙀𝘿 a young child as he hurled a snowball he created towards another kid probably his age.

"Oof!"

They all laughed and giggled in glee. Freely running around in the snow without a single care in the world. Just exactly like what Rui had always desired to fulfill.

He quietly stood on his feet, out in the outdoor, watching the other children play and giggle in the snow. Oh how he wished just to be like them, healthy and free of illness.

His parents had always reprimanded him to never step out of the house, however he didn't listen to their scolding. He just wanted to go outside and have some fun. Maybe make a few friends and play with them. But he couldn't.

His standing figure made one single step, and he fell, faceplanting on the snow. He released a cough, signalling he was ill. Severely ill.

He flipped his body to face the sky, it's soft calming blue color complimented the soft, white snow.