𝟬𝟳: 𝙈𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 & 𝙈𝙧. 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙙

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Sheet. Of paper.'

   𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 to yourself as you and June ran as fast as the two of you possibly can (without running out of breath) towards your front door. Stopping to breathe in and out a few times, June kept on running until she reached your house, immediately pressing on the doorbell.

"Dude you could've at least gave me a few seconds to breathe..!" You mumbled out of your breath, since you had spent most of your energy to run. So instead you walked, holding a bag of clothes as you took a sip from your cup of milk tea.

"Huh..? What did you say, I can't hear ya since you didn't speak loud enough!" June shouted, sounding like she didn't just run a (not so) long distance.

"DING DONG!"

Rui from the inside of your home opened up the door, you slowly placed the bags of the items on the floor you had purchased back at the mall whilst holding your empty cup. June and your's eyes widened at the familiar looking unconscious bodies laying on the floor, without showing any signs of waking up.
.
.
.
..
...
. . .
Well, for now at least.

Her jaw dropped, almost dropping her half finished cup of milk tea as well as the other cup filled with a Cookies n Cream flavored milk tea which she was about to give for Rui to drink on.

"Uhm.. Rui..?" You asked him hoping to get a quick response from Rui before they woke up. "When.. did this happen..?" June took a quick glance at your face before she looked back at the Daki and Gyutaro lying on the floor.

"I..I was just about to watch another episode, until the TV suddenly stopped working." Rui informed the two as he recieved the cup of milk tea from June.

"Just drink that later. What's next..?"

He took a large breath. "I used the remote to turn off the TV so I-I could turn it on again. When I turned it back on, suddenly it started glitching and glowing. I couldn't see anything until two bodies popped out." He answered as he glanced at the bodies behind his standing figure.

'Does this mean every demon is gonna pop outta my TV!?!? Can't they just pop out somewhere else!? Like a another KNY fan's TV or something???

Also, since Rui woke up with his human memories, does that mean that they would wake up with their memories too?

Well, maybe there is a higher chance we'll somehow survive.'

"Uueegggghhh.." Hearing a raspy groan coming from Gyutaro, you slowly walked away.

"Um, [Name,]..?" Mumbled June hugging you tightly as she closely leaned on your ear. "I..I think Gyutaro... is waking up."