𝟬𝟮: 𝙋𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙖

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
. . .
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 not how you planned your vacation.

Well actually, you didn't have any plans for your summer vacation, all you just wanted to do is to be on your phone all day without any interruptions. Well still, except for chores that is.

However, since fate has made the decision to make your wish somehow come true, which is of course, meeting fictional characters in real life.

But it was supposed to be a joke. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, it was a half joke, because it's meeting a literal fictional character for crying out loud!

But, now you're going to take care of a demon fictional character inside your house who has the capability to murder you in just mere seconds.

'Okay, so I now have a KNY character in my house. I don't get it. Well at least my wish kinda came true? It's just not, how I expected it.

This is just a small neighborhood with barely anything going on, just like how the actual fuck did this even happen? Is my life some sort of fanfic or something?

Or maybe it is a fanfic. Cause fictional characters don't just, magically pop outta your TV.'

It had been probably about 30 minutes since Rui appeared out of you TV, and yet, despite that you were still in fucking denial. It made sense though, a good(?) demon is your house, and you can't just shoo him away. You don't have the heart to do that, after knowing about his backstory.

It had been probably 30 minutes since Rui popped out of your TV, and despite all that, one part of you was still in denial. But it made sense though.

"Uh.. Rui, there's something I really, REALLY, want to ask you about. That is, if you're okay with it." You spoke to him in a reassuring tone.

"Well... what is it?"

His eyes squinted. You needed to inform him that he's a fictional character in your world, however you wouldn't want to spoil every single detail to. Because that would be way too much to handle. Instead of saying what you were about to say, you questioned:

"So uh, do you want to like, know where you are? Or just explore the house..?"

"..."

"..." The two stared at each other awkwardly on the couch, Rui pondering about his response to your question, and you were um..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY YOU WANT TO EXPLORE THE HOUSE I DONT WANNA CAUSE YOU PAIN! I don't wanna just tell it all to a kid! Who is, three years younger than me... physically. Haha.'

"Hmmm, I... think I would like to know where I am." He responded to you, his cyan eyes staring into yours with a hand on his chin.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DO I HAVE THE WORST LUCK ON THIS FUCKING BALL OF ROCK-'

"UHHH, well......"

»»————- ★ - ★ ————-««

   𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿 everything to him in great detail about the story of his life. From his miserable life as a human to his demise as a lowermoon as if it was some kind of fictional story. And apparently, it is.. a fictional story.