𝟬𝟲: 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙩.𝟮

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we gonna buy again?"

"Bro did you seriously forgo-"

"OH YEAH! aaaaa.... clothes for Rui!"

   𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙀𝙏 out a faint, barely noticable sigh at June's foggy memory. However, you unfortunately have the exact same thing. The two of you strolled across the large mall walking past the stores and shops as you two came across an escalator and set foot on it.

"So [Name] can we like, buy some milktea... later?" June asked you as she waited a few seconds for your response.

"Um, sure. Why do you get hungry or thirsty whenever you go somewhere?" You responded to her request with another question.

"I dunno. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯"

Subsequently you two calmly walked away leaving the escalator behind, after that you two gazed at the clothing store with sparkling eyes before you and June's standing figures.

"Man I wanna buy clothes for myself right now-" The two of you spoke in unison.

"Mommy, why are they looking at the store like that?"

'Aight we gotta move-' You thought to yourself as June attempting to pull your standing figure towards the glass entrance door right in front of you.

"Ay you didn't need to pull me."

"You just stood there. Like, a random ahh kid asked his mom on why we just stood there frozen."

"Oh. Okay" 'Shit I forgot.'

You two then walked past the glass entrance door ignoring what the kid said earlier as you and June trying to spot the kids section in a place full of clothing.

Teen section, boys and girls section, adult's section you name it. You spotted the kid's section in June's hazel eyes, your previously standing figure immediately dashed leaving her behind.

"HEY! WAIT FOR MEEEEE-" June shouted loudly making all the other nearby customers flinch slightly. June quickly then dashed towards your running figure.

"We found it bro we gotta hurry!" You replied. "It's way over there!" You exclaimed loudly as your index finger pointed towards the kids section.

"Ain't he like thirteen or something!?"

"Nah bro what!?"

You two quickly stopped running and then you immediately grabbed your phone out of your pocket. One 'rui's age' google search later, her facial expression, shocked at his height.

"HE'S 4'5!? He's that short as a fu-freaking 13 year old!?"

"Bro that's the reason why we ran to the kids section!" You shouted as you started making weird hand movements.

"Mommy? Why is-"

You two calmly (after running a few minutes ago) walked through the kid's section looking for clothes that may fit his current appearance which is the exact same yet iconic look in the manga and anime.

Walking past the hundreds, no thousands of clothes looking for a few pairs of pants, shirts, shoes and maybe a few hoodies as well. June spotted two spider-themed shirts so she quickly grabbed the two hangers keeping the shirts in place.

(change it if u don't like the 2 images above)