𝟬𝟱: 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙩.𝟭

----------------------------------------------------------------------

   𝙄𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝘿 been two days ever since that  strange yet unexpected encounter. Your life changed drastically, becoming less uninteresting and dull but with Rui around, he filled it with glee and laughter without him noticing.

You also became less idle and a lot more productive than usual. Usually you'd be doodling on your sketchbook, reading fanfiction online, or rewatching and rereading Demon Slayer. It was kind of boring, yet at the same time you enjoyed it.

However, whenever you were reading fanfics, mainly being isekai and reverse isekai, you wondered if Demon Slayer is real. Obviously not, you were just being delusional, and bored.

You genuinely wanted Rui to explore the place you've been living in for some thime. After some time of thinking and worrying, you've officially decided to purchase a few clothes for him to wear.

It is not that his current outfit appeared "bad", due to the fact that it is considered "too old-fashioned" and "odd", which it actually is since this isn't Japan nor the Taisho era.

And you had previously interpreted to him all about how the current world works and all the devices and gadgets in your house, you could now leave the house without worrying too much. It felt as if the chains of anxiety shattered.

And by so far he now knew where to go around the house. Hooray.

Well, but now your anxiety grew even larger, with you realizing you had to go speak with the cashiers. If only you had a companion who could do all the chattering for you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AHA!

Maybe you could invite a close extroverted friend of yours over to help you out. At first you hesitated to call her over, however you wanted Rui to explore hence you immediately sent her a text on your phone.

»»————- ★ - ★ ————-««

[Name]
Sooooo you wanna buy clothes for someone?

[Name]
at the mall

[Name]
I'll show u later about this someone

June
sure!

June
but like wdym by this 'someone'? who's that?

[Name]
Uhhh so basically someone who isn't meant to be real just popped outta my tv

[Name]
Yes ik very suden

[Name]
sudden*

June
Lol

[Name]
Just please come over I'll explain the rest later

[Name]
If ur alright with that ig

[Name]
or not, but im fine with it

June
well then im coming over! (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

June
ill see you there as soon as I finish my chores!

[Name]
kk I'll see ya later

»»————- ★ - ★ ————-««