𝟬𝟰: 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'So, this is Day 1 of a fictional character in my house, I wonder who'll be next. But don't jump into conclusions [Name]. Oh shit I gotta go cover the windows or the sun will kill him.'

"RRRING! RRRING!"

   𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝘼𝙍𝙈 clock rang. Your hand desperately attempted to reach the snooze button in order to go back to your peaceful rest, until you finally pressed it.

Feeling relieved, your tired body cuddled your large blanket, slowly fluttering your tired eyes. You shut them to rest after a night of watching cartoons with a someone else, only for your brain to recall the event that happened to you last night.

''NAWH WHAT THE FU- hold on, holy shit he looks familiar... pale white skin, red spots, white hair, a white yukata with red dots and spider patterns all over, the appearance of a child, bro is that... Rui!?

There is no way a fictional character would just appear like that.. that bullshet only exists in fanfics! But what if he's a.. cosplayer? But, there's no way a cosplayer would just pop out of a fucking TV, how the hell am I supposed to deal with this!?'

Wait a minute.... HOLY SHIT BRO RUI!?'

The thought of a certain fictional character resting inside your home made your adrenaline go rush. You quickly rushed out of your comfy bed and opened your bedroom door, quickly dashed through the hallway towards the guest room, where Rui had been resting in.

Your [eye color] eyes went face-to-face with the guest bedroom door, you then slowly opened it, trying (not) your hardest not to cause any unnecessary noise. However, your eyes were met with an unoccupied room.

'What the- didn't he sleep here yesterday..? Maybe, he had already woken up? Or maybe him appearing in my house is just some really weird dream I had last night.'

"Uhm, good morn-"

"AAAAAHHHHH SHIIT- RUI YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A FUCKIN' HEART ATTACK!" You screamed, later then realizing you shouted a cuss word in front of a child. You swore you heard a loud "SHUT UP!" shortly after.

'Huh, so it's not a dream, he is real. Well, atleast I said it in English so he wouldn't understand a thing. Wait, does he even know any cuss words? Dude's chronologically 30.' You thought as you glanced at him and slightly tilting your head with nothing but absolute confusion on your mind.

"So, are you going to make some breakfast?"

"Oh um, uh yes..." You let out a yawn from your dry and thirsty mouth as you stretched your arms.

'I need to go get some water...'

You stretched your worn-out body, wanting to return to your comfy bed and go back to sleep without any more interruptions.

But now with Rui in your house, now you had to be his parental guardian, and maybe unofficially his new 'older sister'. Well, if you were to actually adopt him. Or if your parents did.

"Yeah... I will make breakfast just, wait here real quick."

You strolled back to your bedroom to grab your phone, which is on top of your desk. Your eyes glanced at your own reflection on the black glass-like gadget on your hand. You then quietly marched down the stairs with Rui following you from behind.