Marlboro Nights 🍂

It's been a couple of weeks since Nick and Karl made themselves official and now they're standing in the bathroom getting ready for homecoming together.

Karl was sitting on the counter, watching Nick do his hair and planting small kisses over the brunette's face.

"Mmh you're so pretty." Nick said as Karl put a hand up to his cheek, caressing it softly. Karl let out a small giggle before starting to slide off the counter.

Nick grabbed Karl by the waist, lifted him, then set him back down on his feet. Karl let out another giggle as he walked out of the bathroom.

"So what's the plan boys?" Nick's mom questioned as the two walked into the living room.

"We're gonna meet up with Clay and George then we're gonna go have dinner together and had to the dance." Nick replied sliding an arm around Karl's waist.

————————

After about 30 minutes of photos the two left to meet up with Clay and George at dinner. They sat down at a table and waited for the other two, ordering drinks.

Soon, the dirty blonde and other brunette arrived and sat down across from Nick and Karl. The group ordered their food and left after paying.

They arrived at the dance and made their way inside, music was blaring through speakers and lights were flashing.

The dance floor was full of people jumping around and grinding against each other.

The group of four walked over to a table where Alex was sitting with Sylvia, the two were having a conversation as the other four walked over.

"Ayy, Nico! Karlos!" He turned towards the two as Clay and George left to take photos.

The two joined Alex and Sylvia's conversation before the group left to join the hyped up teenagers.

"Hey I'm gonna go get some water, I'll be back." Alex said kind of loudly so the others could hear him as he walked away towards a table.

He grabbed a glass and started to fill it with water. "Q!" Someone called from behind him. He turned around to be face to face with Wilbur who was smirking at him.

"What the hell do you want?" Alex spat which made the brunette's smirk grow wider.

"How about I make it up to you? A dance or a date perhaps?" Wilbur said as he snaked an arm around Alex's waist.

"Let me go." Alex tried to escape the grip of Wilbur who only held him tighter as he tried to get Alex out to his car.

At this point Alex felt himself starting to tear up. Im so pitiful. He thought to himself as he kept trying to get out of Wilbur's grip.

"How many times does he have to tell you to leave him alone?" They both turn to see Nick who seemed to be pissed as grabbed Alex and took him back to their table.

——————————-

After a couple of hours, the dance ended and the group of five ended up at George's house cuddling with each other on the floor.

Everyone was asleep except for Nick and Alex who were cuddled up with Karl. Nick played with his lover's hair as he asked, "what was that situation with Wilbur?"

Alex glanced to the floor before looking back up with a small sigh. "We dated about three months ago and we ended up ending things cause he kept being weird around George, now he doesn't seem to leave me alone."

Nick nodded as he listened closely then pulled Alex closer to him. "I'm sorry, Lex." The two ended up falling asleep soon after, with Karl still cuddled with them.

Alex secretly wished that they could stay like this forever but he knew deep down that Nick and Karl were already together and probably wouldn't feel the same way as him.

—————————
A/N: sorry it took so long to post this chapter :') i just had my last day of school and i have graduation next week, so ive been pretty busy lately. after graduation i should have more time to work on this story (and my 20 others-)

Have a good day/night

Editor's note(s): N/A