Electric Love🍂

Alex was the first to awake. He couldn't sleep much that night so to the thoughts and memories of his ex flooding his mind as if they were trying to drown him.

He stretched slightly before remembering the two males that were cuddled up with him.

He shook away the thoughts that crept into his mind. We do this all the time. It doesn't mean anything. He slipped through the grip of the two and made his way towards the bathroom.

Upon looking at himself in the mirror he seen his eye bags and how noticeable they were. He sighed as he splashed water against his face.

———————————

Everyone, except for Clay, left George's house. Nick and Karl went back to Nick's house while Alex simply went home.

Karl sat on Nick's bed, leaning against him. "Nick, can I talk to you about something?" Karl glanced up at the ravenette who smiled warmly at him.

Karl let out a small sigh before sitting up completely. "I.." He took a moment to think about what he was going to say before opening his mouth again. "Before we got together, I liked someone else. He was a close friend of mine and I was scared to tell him because he was already in a relationship. I have a feeling that a large part of me still loves him- but I love you too!- I just..I don't know what to do." He sighed, running his fingers through his light brown hair.

Nick looked down at his lover, there was no way in hell he would be mad at Karl for feeling this way. He bit his lip while trying to think of a way to respond.

"Who was it that you liked, Karly?" Karl looked back up once he heard the nickname but soon looked back down, in slight defeat it seemed.

"Alex.." Nick was slightly taken back. He too had feelings for the male at one point in his life. The feelings were slowly making their way to the surface of his heart. The feeling was electrical. The love he felt for his current lover as well as a crush in the past felt like electricity. Electric love.

"You know, I liked him too. Why don't we have him come over and we can talk to him about it?"

"That would be nice." Karl said after a small moment of silence between the two.

Nick grabbed his phone then started to call Alex. "Hey Lex, could you come over tonight? Karl and I have something we've been wanting to say for a while."

————————————-

A/N: yes this is slowly turning into a karlnapity book >:) anyways sorry for the short chapter but within the next couple chapters we should have more character development meaning longer chapters :)

Editor's Note(s): N/A

Have a good day/night :)