Episode 52: The Forest

Season 1: W.O.T.E – O’megka K-I Saga

Episode 52: The Forest

            Trista Washington stood in front of the forest of Elona. This particular forest was different from the rest, for it has yet to be effected from the abduction of the princess. She could feel the forest wanting her to come near and the wind whispering to her as her blond hair danced. Torn between the forest that consuls her and the wind that protects her. She allowed her body to be taken away by the wind, breathing through her very soul, pure like the sun and fresh like spring. She wanted to fly away from all of this, but the forest was sucking her back in, unable to resist her animal craving as Jenna tapped her on the shoulder, snapping her out of deep thoughts.

            “Gurl, you okay?” she asked. Trista tried to put on a smile, but Jenna knew it was fake.

            “It’s…the forest, it's calling me…wanting me,” she said in a low voice.

            “Wanting you?” Jenna asked.

            “Because of Roxi there has always been a connection between me and the forest, torn between it and the wind. I fear that if I step foot, I’ll lose control and something—something bad might come in its place,” Trista explained, rubbing her arms as the wind howled through the trees.

            “O…kay, if you’re trying to freak me out then you did a damn good job of it. C’mon, lets go back in the castle and see what the gang got planed,” suggested Jenna. Trista agreed and headed back to the castle with her, unaware of a pair of dark red eyes eying her deep within the forest.

            Kibosh sat on her throne, calling forth her trump card minion.

            “Come to me Berserker.” A young lady appeared before her. She had long flowing golden brown hair and pink eyes. She was wearing black leather pants with claw marks on the pants leg, dark booted heeled shoes, and a black sleeveless top. 

            “Heehee, you called Enchantress.”

            “There’s my girl, report?” asked Kibosh.

            “Heehee, it will only be a matter of time. She is drawn to the forest just like I am. Soon it will be apart of her just like I am apart of it,” she said in a sweet voice.

            “Excellent my pet.”

            “I want to play with her Enchantress…I want to tell Trista how much I love her and how much I want her dead,” she said the sweet voice started to which to a more violent tone towards the end of her sentence. 

            “Patient my pet, all I want for you right now is to keep a very close eye on her. Once she steps foot into the forest willingly, then will you be able to have some fun,” Kibosh explained.

            “Awww, but I want to play with her now!” she whined.

            “Shhh, watch from a far, and soon will you be able to play with the Elemental Warrior of Air,” said Kibosh.

            “Heehee…I get to play with Trista, I can’t wait to show her how much I love her, oh how I can’t wait to kill her…” she said while vanishing.