Episode 54: The Forest of Jasquez

            Trista stood outside the forest walls, quivering at the thought of entering this thing. Yet, her mind was jumbled, returning back to the voice that was in her dreams last night.

            “Trista…we’ll meet soon heehee…” Trista’s eyes darted, looking around for the source of voice that differed. She noticed Jenna’s hand resting on her shoulder unaware of the nightmare she had last night.

            “Gurl you is going to be alright…right?” Jenna asked. Trista’s green eyes went back to the forest as she rubbed her arms.

            “Yeah…I have you guys with me so I’m good,” she said.

            “Lets move out!” shouted Travis. The head guards went in first while the center guards surrounded them and Prince Dycoon while the back guards were the last to enter. The enchanted forest wasn’t all green and lushes like a park in the springtime. Leafs were fading color and you could tell the ground was beginning to dry up like the park they landed on when they first arrived in Elona.

            “Hey um Prince Dycoon—why does this forest have a specific name…I mean there has to be a reason why it was given a name right?” asked Angela. Prince Dycoon looked at her then turned his attention back on the path.

            “The name Jasquez was in fact Princess Aureka’s mother’s name. Queen Jasquez Vandarama. That particular part of the forest was her favorite just like the courtyard gardens was Aureka’s. She died while giving birth to the princess, but her spirit still live on, guiding those in need. So it was obvious to name this part of the forest in the name of the late Queen,” Prince Dycoon explained. Trista notice every single time he mentions the princess there always seem to be a sad look in his eyes.

            “So, you’re not really our guideian are you?” asked Zac.

            “No, that I am not. Just like a guideian I too had to learn the ways and power of the Craft,” he answered.

            “Heehee—” Trista gasped, looking around, but saw nothing but the forest. She could have sworn she heard someone…or at least felt some-thing. Angela grabbed her hand to assure her nothing will happen to her, as a pair of glowing eyes watched their every move.

            “Muhahahaha!” Everybody turned their heads, looking at the dusty sky, hearing the voice of Kibosh.

            “Transpor!” she summoned. A flash of light fell upon them as Casmir stepped forth from the light.

            “A Witch Stalker!” shouted Travis The guards stood alert when Trista shouted no, but it was too late. Casmir clapped his hands and slowly spread them apart, creating a boomerang-like blade of energy. The guards had their shields up, but the force of the weapon attack was too great, knocking the front line down. “Atri!” cast Angela, but it was easily deflected by Casmir.

            “What does he want…I thought Kibosh wasn’t allied with the Witch Stalkers?” asked Jenna.

            “She’s not…doesn’t matter to them as long they get their witch,” said Prince Dycoon as his guards blocked the water spell.

            “Heehee Trista…come…it is time to meet…” Trista turned her head as her six sensed kicked in, seeing a pair of glowing red eyes deep within the forest of Jasquez. Trista felt torn, should she go or should she stay and help fight.

            “Trista c’mon—find me…find me so we can meet heehee…” the voice giggled. Four Elemental Warriors should be enough…plus they had Prince Dycoon and plenty of guards here to help in her place. Trista fled the scene, something telling her to go, person could be in trouble.

            “Trista—” called out Jenna, but was cut off by Casmir attack.

            “Yes…come fine me Trista…come find me so we can play heeheehahahahaa!”