Episode 61: Gravity against the Elements

            When all six of them stepped through, they were inside Kibosh’s pirate ship on the planet of Nadir in the same Aurora galaxy as Elona. The dark lit candles didn’t even give off enough light to see your own hand in front of your face. Prince Dycoon and Travis took down most of the guards by knocking them out and zapping them. They finally made it to the main chamber where before their eyes laid Princess Aureka, curled and frozen within a chrysalis crystal. Prince Dycoon eyes filled with tears, but as he stepped forward, lights started flashing as Kibosh herself stepped forth out of the shadows.

            “Muahahahah…sooo we finally meet young Elemental Warriors.”

            “Kibosh I’m guessin’?” whispered Zac.

            “Release her now Kibosh. This ends now,” commanded Prince Dycoon.

            “End…hahaha, this is only the beginning,” she said.

            “That’s it,” said Jenna, running towards her.

            “Jennafer no!” yelled Travis. Kibosh gave off a straight face and lifted her hand in front of her causing Jenna to suddenly stop in her tracks. Her eyes stayed in a stare, feeling pressure being built on top of her body over and over again. She fell on the floor, unable to lift a finger. “I have the ability of magic and the power to control gravity,” she gloated lifting her hand up. Prince Dycoon levitated up in the air uncontrollably. She thrust her hand forward as he slammed into a wall, falling down onto floor.

            “Avata!” said Travis. The lightning came, but she twirled the staff and sent it back at them, shocking all four of them.

            “Your powers are nothing compared to mine so BOW BEFORE ME!” She closed her hand tight, making a fist as they all fell to their knees, unable to move.

            “What is this? Here in front of me are suppose to be the reincarnation of the legendary Elemental Warriors…but what I see are pathetic weak children pretending to be heroes,” Kibosh gloated. Kibosh took her hand off of the staff and it stood straight up in front of her chair as she walked toward them. She tugged her fist, causing them to slide up next to Jenna’s body.

            “Hmmm, I’ll start with you,” she said with a smile. She curled her fingers as Angela levitated up. A ball of dark negative energy formed around Kibosh’s hands. “Now DIE!” she said, launching them. “Ahhh!” screamed Angela as the two balls swirled around each other.

            “ANGELA!!” cried Zac, but was unable to do anything. Angela eyes widen in disbelief and tears as Blizzard appeared out of nowhere and put himself in front of enemy fire. The two balls sunk into his body, slowly cracking every bone and muscle till there was nothing left. They both fell of the floor as she wrapped her arms around him.

            “Why…but why? I…I was coming back to you?” she said.

            “Because…because I love you,” he said while summoning enough strength to caress her soft warm cheek one last time as his eyes slowly closed for good.

            “Blitz…Blitz wake up…BLIZZARD!!!” His body dissolved until only his icy blue Crystal Heart remained. It floated into Kibosh’s hand.

            “Muahahah…you fool. I knew I couldn’t get all  of your Crystal Hearts’ that easily. Your Crystal Hearts would allow O’megka K-I instance entrance to your galaxy. However, the rules didn’t say I couldn’t use similar elements to trick it into believing them to be you,” she said.

            “What?” asked Prince Dycoon.

            “Water-Snow, Fire-Smoke, Earth-Growth (Plants & Flowers), Wind-Time, and Lightning-Thunder. Each one is a cousin to the original element,” she explained.

            “So you used them?” he asked.

            “All I needed was their hearts to be tainted. Leafe and Thundar, tainted by the princess affection…and Blizzard’s Crystal Heart tainted by one’s love. I can use their Crystal Hearts instead of the warriors to unleash O’megka K-I muahahaha!” 

            “Bitch!” Kibosh’s eyes narrow and said, “What did you say?”

            “You son of a BITCH!” Angela shouted, slowly standing up. Kibosh waved her hand, but Angela refused to be taken over by the gravity.