Episode 55: Yaris

Episode 55: Yaris

            Trista ran away from the path and the gang, heading deep into the forest towards the glowing eyes. Who was the person behind this voice and why was she calling her and only her? Trista stumbled into a breaking point of the forest where the ground was still grassy, the trees was full of life giving the leafs a glossy shine. Her foot touched the grass as what seemed like birds flew away, stalling her a bit. There sitting on a rock was a young beautiful girl, same age and height as Trista. She had long flowing golden brown hair and pink eyes. She was wearing black leather pants with claw marks on the pants leg, dark booted heeled shoes, and a black sleeveless top.

            “Hello Trista…you’ve finally found me heehee,” she giggled. “I’m Yaris.”

            “Ya—Yaris?” She stepped down from the rock with joy as she ran up and grabbed Trista’s hand.

            “Come Trista…come play with me heehee,” she said with such a warm sweet smile. With her gentle touch, she pulled her closer towards the rock as Trista’s six sensed kicked in again. She felt the same prescient that was in her dream and the glowing red eyes. She pulled her hand away and asked, “Who are you? And how do you know my name? Why are you here?”

            “Heehee…you’re so cute Trista. I am Yaris…I’m what you call a Berserker,” she answered.

            “A, Berserker?”

            “Yes…our as you call it…the Dark Beast,” her smiled faded to a wicked grin.

            “How did you know—”

            “How do I know about the Dark Beast? It’s because I am you Trista,” said Yaris as she hugged Trista. Trista’s eyes widen as her body felt numb and limped, unable to react to the situation.

            “And I…I’m going to kill you,” whispered Yaris in her ear. Trista gasped in utter shock as she found the strength to pushed Yaris off of her.

            “Heehee you’re so cute Trista…and weak!” hissed Yaris as she flicked her right hand as her nails grew 12-inches long. She extended these claws to twice their usual length as she said, “C’mon, lets PLAY!”