Episode 59: Scared

Episode 59: Scared

            The guards that were around attacked, but Yaris raised her hand, stopping them in their place. She jumped and twirled over them in the air, landing in front of Prince Dycoon. Sparks flew, claws against sword, sword against claws. Prince Dycoon twirled around and stabbed Yaris’ in her stomach. She looked down, dumbfounded that the blade that just went through and came out the other end. She looked up at him, her pink eyes glowing red of rage. She took her nails and grabbed both his wrists. She placed her right foot on Prince Dycoon’s left knee and her left foot on his right knee and started to climb up on him. She stood up tall on his chest and back flipped over him; she spread her nails apart and stabbed him in his back rapidly and repeatedly, a hundred times in less than a minuet. He coughed up blood and tried to kick her from behind, but she dodged it and kicked him in his chest, causing him to hit the ground hard. Just like Trista, her animal ability kicked in, allowing her to self healed herself quicker than the average human.

            “Zazoo!” cast Yaris. All ten nails came off and fired straight at Travis and Zac. Zac conjured up a defense spell around him and Travis, but two nails penetrated the shield, injuring them both. She flicked both hands and her nails grew back long again. “Groundum!” said Jenna, moving the ground waves over towards Yaris. As the ground under Yaris, was about to spring up and crush her, Yaris canceled it by jabbing her nails in the ground and said, “LaGeo!” By thrusting her claws into the ground it somehow traveled and appeared below Jenna. The nails shot up under her, but Yaris thrust forward her palm, smacking it hard in Jenna’s face. She pulled her arm up as her hand retracted. Yaris turned, seeing only Angela and Trista left standing. Angela went in front of Trista, protecting her, which enraged Yaris even more.

            “Be a good little white witch and die!” She jumped in the air, about the pounce on Angela with her claws when all of a sudden Yaris felt herself moving rather slow, as if floating. Angela arched her eye brawl and moved right over. Once she did that time sped up and she came crashing onto the ground, but flipped over, scanning the area for who ever cast a spell on her. She looked up in the air seeing a guy with golden hair, eyes blue as the ocean. He was wearing an all grey outfit as he floated down towards Angela and Trista.

            “Leave them be,” he ordered.

            “Heehee...Celeste, how dare you interfere,” she said.

            “Our oath isn’t with Kibosh anymore, but with the princess,” he said.

            “And I care because?”

            “Be gone creature of the forest!” he said, as he removed her from the area with his power over time itself. Celeste used his power of time to reverse back to the period where the warriors were uninjured.

            “Who are you?” asked Trista.

            “Come…all of you, if you want to save the princess.”