Episode 56: C'mon and Play

Episode 56: C’mon and Play

            Yaris charged toward Trista with a devilish grin. Yaris threw her right arm back and then launched it forward as Trista grabbed her hand, the nails inches away from her face.

            “Why…why are you doing this, please just stop?” she begged.

            “Heehee,” the girl giggled, not answering the question as she retracted her arm back and quickly turned her left hand around and punched Trista instead, causing her to slam into a tall rock.

            “Play with me Trista…play with me and only me heeheehahahaah!” demanded Yaris as she jumped in the air and her right hand came crashing down. Trista sensed it come and dodged the claws, causing Yaris to slice the rock up like a cut up apple. Yaris spun around and kicked Trista in the chest. She stepped back, but Yaris did it again, knocking her down. Now Trista was pissed as her eyes quickly flashed, changing shape and color for a second.

            “C’mon Trista!” shouted Yaris as she thrust the claws forward, but her wrist was caught as her eyes widen.

            “Trista’s not here right now, but she did live me a message…telling me to kick your sorry ass,” stated Roxi.

            “Wha…what. This isn’t Trista. Who are you and what have you done to my Trista?” asked Yaris as she started to panic a little.

            “Your Trista? Bitch get this straight—” said Roxi as she did a front flip, twisting Yaris’ claw arm behind her back.

            “Aww, you’re hurting me,” she said.

            “Trista’s mine. I’ve grown very fond of her these few years,” said Roxi, twisting the arm even more.

            “But…Trista doesn’t want you!” she said with a sly smile. When she said that, Roxi lost her concentration for a second, but that was enough time for Yaris to lift her foot all the way up almost over her shoulder and kicked Roxi in the face, causing her to let go.

            “Bring her back…I want Trista and only her. Trista is mine!” Roxi got up and threw fist after fist, watching out for the claws. Roxi felt something really wrong with Yaris and yet it seemed very familiar. Yaris was covered in Trista’s scent, and her fighting style per-say was similar to Roxi’s. Roxi back flipped away, but Yaris front flipped forward. Once landed, Yaris put her five claw fingernails up high in the air, beginning to glow red.

            “CLAW SLASH!” she yelled, bringing down her hand with full force. The blades came crashing towards Roxi as she dodge the blow, but the aftermath of it was too strong for her to overcome, knocking her out and putting Trista back in. Trista got up, not worrying about her injuries and cast, “Oru Con!” A powerful gust of wind came at Yaris, but she stood there with ease and put her right palm with the claws in front of her as the gust hit the invisible shield she created.

            “Heehee, that looked soo much fun Trista. Let me try?” she begged. “Oru Con!” Trista’s spell disbursed as a powerful gust of wind same as Trista’s spell came at her this time. She put her arms up, trying to block the attack, but the gust was too strong for her to withhold, sending her straight out of the breaking point of the forest.

            “Heeheehahahaha…you can’t run from me Trista…you can’t run from the person who’s going to kill you!”