Episode 60: Is this the End?

            Everybody followed the stranger as he led them down a field of golden lilies. Out of nowhere, Blitz slid passed the guards and appeared next to Angela, startling her.

            “What are you doing here?” she asked.

            “Making sure you get there safe,” he said with a smile. Their relationship seemed to have grown over these passed couple of months. She had deep feelings for him and him the same. Even though his body pulsated a freezing temperature, she felt so warm around him and safe.

            They finally came out of the Forest of Jasquez and stepped onto a pile of rocks just like in Angela’s dream. The problem was, what was the lake is now a dried up, waterless pit.

            “And this is suppose to be a lake?” asked Zac.

            “Without the princess this world will soon look like this…a desert wasteland,” said Prince Dycoon.

            “Now what?” asked Jenna. Celeste closed his eyes, channeling his power to open a gate so they can crossover. A portal appeared in the same spot the princess was incased.

            “Once you’ve crossed-over, there is not crossing back,” said Celeste.

            “Guards, stay here and watch the portal,” ordered the prince. One by one they stepped through the portal and when it was Angela’s turn, Blitz grabbed her.

            “Come back to me…okay my Snow Angel,” he said. She leaned in for a kiss; their lips touch as he slid his tongue, and gently rolling against Angela’s. Breathing in her sweet smell, like the ocean and sunshine all mixed together. She forced herself to pull away and dove right into the portal while Blizzard disappeared afterwards. Celeste was about to go, but when he turned around he saw four tall men wearing black robes and a dark hoods that covered their faces. Celeste tried using his powers, but two of the men waved their hands, absorbing it like it was nothing. The two men jumped him, over powering him as the two other men took down the guards that surrounded the portal.