How to request.

Hi :)

I'm fairly new to writing but thought that I'd start with one shots.

If you want to request one, feel free but please give me as much detail as possible, don't just write 'can i have one with dean ambrose?" I am unable to write things without some kind of prompts.

I also do not write smut as I don't feel comfortable writing things like this. If you want something sexual and don't mind me not actually writing it, just hinting that if happened, I can do that. For example, if you want one with Roman where you get drunk, sleep together and wake up not knowing what happened, and don't mind if I miss out the sex part, I can do that. I also will not write anything including suicide, self harm, depression or anything triggering due to personal reasons so please don't ask as I feel very uncomfortable doing so.

Form for requests:

Your Name:

Shield Member you want:

Plot: (Please as detailed as possible)

Other superstars you want included: (As friends, siblings, ex relationships ect)

Any Extra Information: (Such as tattoos, piercings, hair colour, attitude)

And please understand that it may take me a while to write some of the requests as I write when I feel inspired to do so, so please don't have a go at me if it's not up the next day.

Thank you guys, and I look forward to getting your requests!